Yoongi. 8

At the end of February, the photographs that had been taken of them began to appear in magazines and posters, they could be seen in the New York metro, on a highway in Japan or in a store in Barcelona. A week later, the teaser of the ad was released on national television. In less than 24 hours, the YouTube version reached four million views. Three days later, it was Yoongi's birthday.

Namjoon videocalled her to congratulate her on the success of the campaign and, incidentally, told her what they had prepared to surprise him, so he gave her an arrival time to the dorm.

- I don't know if I should go.

- It is not that you should, it is that you have to come. - replied the leader. - And remember that the other time I wasn't wrong either. From what I've heard, we're all telling you the same thing, he still loves you. Also, putting us in the worst, wouldn't you want to know at once what happens?

- Knowing what happens it's not the worse. Putting myself in the worst is if he yells at me, he hates me and he kicks me out of his life.

- He won't do that. Yoongi doesn't yell.

- Oh, it's quite a comfort.

Joonie smiled at her showing his dimples and without knowing why, that reassured her.

- Okay, I'll see you there.

As with Tae's birthday, they first made a little surprise in front of the cameras at BH, with the staff clapping and him blowing out the candles. He still seemed a bit off, but he showed a small smile and thanked everybody. When they finished, they changed and it was time for the celebration in the dorm. Yoongi wasn't the most sociable, so excluding the phone calls, the only ones to celebrate with were the members. And her.

Tae opened the door for her in time to hear him ask the leader if he had invited her.

- Yes, he did. - she answered.

Yoongi turned around and when he saw her, he froze. Silence invaded the entire room, the members secretly left them alone, marching towards the living room, and he was finally able to take the three steps that separated him from her. He looked into her eyes and Y/N saw that his were wet. Yoongi rested her forehead on her shoulder, hugged her tightly while repeating over and over that he was sorry. Feeling him vulnerable, she hugged him back and stroked his head lovingly, unable to hold back the tears.

- Don't ever put me off your side again, you idiot. - She managed to say.

- I won't. -Yoongi finally pushed her away, just to kiss her. - I know we need to talk.

- Enjoy your birthday first. I'm not going anywhere.

It was a quieter celebration than Tae's birthday, but not boring for that. Most of the time they spent together remembering moments.

-You don't have to listen to our problems and then you keep yours.- Jimin told Suga. - You're not alone, you don't have to put the pressure on your back to make a new hit album, it's everyone's business. I may not be able to help you compose, but Hobi and Namjoonie can. I too have been tired and have had doubts as to whether it is worth all this effort and sacrifice. If there is anyone who can understand you, it is us. You worry us more when you isolate yourself.

- Also, now there are more people involved. -Hobi looked at her as he talked to Yoongi.

- Okay, he understands. - Jin intervened - I remind you that it's his birthday.

Shortly after that, Yoongi asked Y/N to go to his room. She took off her slippers and sat on the bed, her back against the headboard. Yoongi lay down, his head resting on her lap.

- I'm not the best person to talk about my feelings but it's about time to get this off my chest. I kept pushing you further away because I didn't want to accept that nothing was the same without you by my side. It was suddenly too scary. Try to still being the best and try to love you as you deserve were too much to handle. I just wanted rest without obligations. But at the same time, be without you, not listen to your laugh, nor seeing your eyes was suffocating. It was kind a spiral of despair. When I heard your interview, saying you were single made me furious. How could I be so into you when you was saying things like that? It wasn't fair. I wanted to hurt you. I hated you, because I loved you and it seemed you didn't give a damn about me. Although, deep down, I knew it was all my insecurities. I wanted you to give up on me, I wanted you to break up with me. But you were still there and when I had to film the ad you looked for me and come me back down to earth. You and your wake-up calls. That was the last push. I just needed to find the courage to ask for your forgiveness.

- I forgive you, but only because it has been the first time. There won't be a second. I need you to promise me if you have problems, you'll talk to me. Always. Tell me the truth, I'll be by your side to help you whenever you need me.

She had been stroking his head and fiddling with his hair while listening to him. Yoongi turned and rolled onto his back to look into her eyes.

- Congratulations on your success, really.

- Thanks. - She smiled.

- It seems I have a successful girlfriend.

- Right? And this is the first year. You'll see when I appear on Forbes front page.

- I will also be by your side when that happens.

- I hope so. You will be my plus 1 in the Christmas parties of the company.

- When that happens, everything will be discovered.

- As long as you're not my bosses' bias...

-I still can't believe I'm not yours. - He frowned. - You always said that my songs were the ones you liked the most.

- Ah, but that's not all. You have to like his physique, his personality, his way of dancing...

- I guess the last point is the reason neither Jin nor Namjoonie are your bias.

Y/N laughed.

- You're a viper.

He sat up and began to kiss her, more and more intensely.

- Wait. - She said pushing him away a bit. - If you continue, this will go further and they are all in the dorm.

- I don't care. If you are concerned, I challenge you to be silent. - He smiled mischievously.

- You challenge me, huh? - and grabbed his crotch. - Let's see who is the one who cannot suppress the moans.