Y/N has forbidden to be near any of the members. She was employed as a cleaning lady at Big Hit Entertainment. In any case, she does not coincide with them since she worked at night. Still, it wouldn't have occurred to her. She was shy by nature and these guys, although they were almost the same age, their presence truly commanded a lot of respect. They were like the gods of the place, although they behaved in a modest way (some more than others), the people gave way to them and did whatever they requested. If she had ever by chance heard them about to leave late at night, she would hide, or put her head down and get out of their way.

She liked to work at night, it was quiet, no one bothered her, so she would put on her music and sing while she picked up waste bins, scrubbed floors, or dusted the shelves. Where she could not enter was the "genius lab", better known as Min Yoongi's studio. In fact, she had entered the company replacing the previous employee who was fired when she had trespassed that door.

Y/N didn't have the slightest interest in ending up like her predecessor, so she didn't bother, it wasn't worth opening Pandora's box.

One day she was vacuuming when she thought she heard something strange. She stopped it and it was repeated. They were grunts of frustration. And they came out of the Genius lab. The door slammed open, causing her a fright, and she watched as Suga made his way to the bathroom without even realizing she was there. Y/N put down the vacuum cleaner and ducked to hide between the desks, waiting for him to go back into his studio without him noticing her presence. It seemed eternal, but finally she heard the door and stood up.

- Were you hiding from me?

He was leaning against the lintel of his door, sipping from an ice americano straw.

-I was looking for the dustpan to continue sweeping. - She said without looking at him.

- Has the vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped working?

-Sorry if the noise bothered you, sir.

-The studio is soundproof.

-I didn't know, but it makes sense.

-You never came in, huh?

- I didn't.

- Would you like to see it?

- I don't.

- Don't?

- Don't.

- Why not?

- I need this job.

- Do you think I would invite you and then fire you? That doesn't leave me in a very good place.

- Sir, you have not invited me, you have only told me if I would like to see it.

-And if I invite you, would you come in?

- No.

- Why?

- I still need my job, sir.

- My bad reputation precedes me.

- Yes.

She realized that she had responded by inertia aloud and at that moment she wanted the earth to swallow her, but that is only desired, it does not happen in reality. He smiled with a particular smile that Army apparently loved and that she doesn't understand why.

- I think we should both keep working. - was all he said.

She nodded and before seeing him disappear, Yoongi poked his head out again.

- What is your name?

-Y/N, sir.

- I'm Yoongi.

She spent more than a week without meeting anyone again, so little she relaxed and returned to normal silence except for her songs. That same afternoon she had listened to a song that she didn't know that she had loved, and it was so moved that she had almost memorized it. There was only one day left for the weekend, so between one thing and another her voice rose until she excitedly used the feather duster as a microphone.