Yoongi 11. Ending A

- Maybe you're right. - She ended up acknowledging it.

- Would you arrive in time to tell them that you have changed your mind and accept it, if that is what you decide?

- I think so. After all, it seems that I have Yunsuk's backing, right? And he's still my boss. But... I really don't want to do it.

- I know. Anyway, since I finally managed to talk to you alone, I'm leaving.

- Don't you want to sleep here? It's late.

- I appreciate it but no. I haven't drunk as much as JK, Hobi or Jimin, I prefer to sleep at my home.

- That home-museum full of art pieces. - she smiled.

He nodded proudly. Y/N walked him to the door and then quietly went to the room, where Yoongi was fast asleep. She loved watching him sleep, like watching a cat purr placidly while sunbathing. However, when she got into bed, he turned to hug her and spoke to her, still with his eyes closed.

- Has the last one left?

- Jk is sleeping in one of the rooms, and Hobi with Jimin in another. - she whispered.

- There are those who can't control themselves with alcohol... I should get up to work on the last arrangements, but now that you've come I don't feel like doing it... - He kept mumbling as he hid his face on her neck and began to kiss her.

- Shall I make you a coffee?

- Mmmm... no... there are more gratifying ways to wake me up.

Y/N felt his warm hand slide under her pajama top up to her breasts.

- I'm going to make that coffee. - and she tried to get up.

As soon as she sat up, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her making her lie down again, taking the opportunity to climb on top and start kissing her again.

-Yoongi...

- Mmmm?

- I don't feel like it.

He sat up, still on top, and finally opened his eyes, which wandered over her face, perplexed.

- What's wrong? - he ended up asking.

- Nothing, it's just that, I don't feel like it.

- That's a first.

- There is always a first time for everything, and I am tired because of all the hustle and bustle, the drinks...

- Is it just that?

- Of course, what do you think? That you suddenly stopped attracting me? - She laughed.

- I hope not.

- I already confirm it to you. No, you haven't stopped attracting me, Min Yoongi.

- Okay, I stay calmer then.

He rolled to his side of the bed and sat up, looking down at his slippers.

- I think I'm going to need liters of coffee.

- I'll prepare it for you.

- No. Rest. - He gave her a kiss.- Sleep well, I'll put on my headphones to work, we still haven't checked if it's well soundproofed.

- For me and for them. - She pointed to the door with a look.

- No, just for you. I wouldn't mind waking them up.

When Y/N finally felt rested and got up, it was already lunch time and there was no sign of any of the members. Yoongi had left a message saying that he had gone to the company studio, but had food in the fridge that she just had to heat up. Next to it was a note that said "thank you" in capital letters and was signed by the 3Js.