On morning, when she arrived at the class, she felt like some girls looked at her for no reason, but she didn't want to give it too much importance, maybe it was she was missing during her time in bed, until she sat in her place and the girls murmuring, shocking, smiling and staring were too many.

-What happen?

One colleague approach to her and sat near her.

-So... nothing to tell us?

-Mmmmmm... are you talking about my absence? I was ill.

-Oh, come on... You know what we are talking about, don't still coming like nothing is happening in your life right now but an illness.

-And what is happening?

-You... BTS... Seesaw...

-WHAT???

-They said it yesterday in the vlive.

-That is impossible because it's not truth.

-Ok... if you say so... you're not the young woman they were talking about.

-Show me the video. - she asked.

The girl gave to Y/N her phone and she watched Yoongi and Hobi talking, and then Namjoon appear, in the moment in which they read a question about the girl who sings with Suga in Seesaw. While the first one just said that it was a new addition to the BH team, RM went too far.

-Yes, Y/N is fantastic. She was a cleaner here, and she was discovered by Suga. She is helping us with the songs for the new album, you must look forward to it.

Y/N gave the phone back and gathering her things, still unable to assimilate it, she got up and left the building. She was thinking about phoning Yoongi and shouting all her anger, walking to bus stop when she heard a voice she recognized... the girl with other three friends of hers were going to her.

-Y/N...- the girl yelled at her- Do you think I forgot about you, bitch? Liar!

Y/N began to run, she couldn't go to the bus because there were five minutes left to start his shift, so she decided to continue to the taxi stop, she entered in one and told the driver to get out of the college fields in a rush. In a roundabout where the taxi had to stop, she took the opportunity to look back, and saw that in the car just behind, was the girl. They began to honk and the driver turned to her.

-Hey, what's happening? Do you know them?

-Just drive, please...

She was so nervous that mark the numbers in her phone was almost impossible. The mobile fell to the floor and she could heard how they had opened their windows and shouted to the cabbie.

-Park and throw her, man. This isn't about you.

Finally she was calling Yoongi.

-Wow, must be important if you low yourself to call me.

-The girl... they are following me; you told the world who I am!

-Don't lose your cab for her, she doesn't worth it- they continued shouting.

-Miss, I'm going to stop this, I don't want any trouble.

-No, please, please... just drive to the nearest police station. - Y/N begged, still with her phone.

-Y/N- Suga said. - Where are you right now?

-I'm in a cab but he wants me to get off. - Y/N tried to explain with tears in her eyes. - Please, sir, just to a police station...

-Don't!- Yoongi shouted. - Tell him to drive you here.

-I can't do that! They will be there too.

-We can handle it, Y/N. But you can't get off the cab. Put the speaker.