Yoongi. 6

In mid-January they had finished with the promotion of the new album, with the concerts and the awards galas, where the group won the most importants ones, breaking records. It was for them to talk about what the concept of the next album would be, without stopping recording their programs, advertisings and giving interviews. The good news was that most of the time was spent at home. The bad, that Yoongi was locked in his studio.

- I want you to listen to something. - Yoongi told her. - It's the song I was working on Tae's birthday in Tokyo.

The two were in the Genius Lab, and because it was late at night, there were no one who could see them together. Y/N was lying on the couch which was inside while he was working on his computers. A song began to play, she, who had closed her eyes to concentrate, suddenly opened them. She recognized the melody of the piano. Yoongi's voice started calm, telling the story of his "first love". Little by little, the intensity was increasing, Yoongi was torn, fully revealing his feelings ... until at the end, he declared his love again in a calm voice. And finished.

- What do you...? - Yoongi left the question in the air when he saw the face of Y/N, who was crying silently. - I hope they are not tears of disappointment.

She got up, approached him and, taking his face, kissed him gently.

- You are a genius, Min Yoongi.

- So you liked how it turned out.

- I find it wonderful, hard and moving. They are the same feelings that I experienced the first time I heard it, but intensified by the lyrics and... your way of interpreting it... I have felt your pain.

- If what it causes is pity, it isn't right. - he said with a grimace.

- No. – she smiled slightly – It's not that. You have nothing to worry about, it's perfect. What did the others say to you when they heard it?

- They haven't done it yet, although I want to put it on the new album. You had to be the first to do it.

- I am privileged.

- Of course you are, you're my girl for a reason.

- I'm starting to understand why Jimin uses "lovely" when he refers to you. - Y/N noticed that he wanted to stay serious, but he liked what he had heard. - It's not bad to be cute from time to time. - She said standing up and going back to the couch.

- I know, but those moments are limited, I have to ration them for when I go up on stage to show them to Army.

- So I only get the leftovers, if any?

He shrugged with a smug grin.

- You already knew it before surrendering to my charms.

- Right, right... - and she made a thoughtful face – maybe I should also ration something.

- You wouldn't be able.

- Why not?

Yoongi got up to lie on top of her on the couch.

- Because I know you mean sex and you would also lose there.

"I am sending you a scoop. I hope you like them. Hobi".

Y/N opened the photos that were in the attachment. They were funny and at the same time, for some reason, they produced cuteness. She responded with a thank you and right after took the opportunity to make a video call to Yoongi. Since he had started preparing the new album, she had barely seen him and knew he was tense, but thought it was the perfect excuse for him to take a five-minute break.