Yoongi 15. Ending A

Y/N was lying on the couch in the living room, looking through the window, when Yoongi came out of the study buttoning his coat and headed towards her.

- Let's go. - He said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the door.

- Where to?

- It's a surprise.

- I don't feel like going out, Yoongi.

He stopped and looked at her.

- You don't feel like it, you don't want to or you don't dare?

- I...

- Trust me. Nothing will happen to you. No one will see us. It won't be like the last time.

- You don't know that.

- Y/N... it's our last day together before I leave. I have been preparing this for a long time. I assure you that you will love it. Do you see yourself capable of making an attempt? - He asked taking her by the arms and bringing his face closer to hers.

She saw that his eyes were shining and knew that he was excited and hopeful that everything would turn out well. Because of him, she agreed to try again, despite having another knot in her stomach and feeling the already recognizable cold sweat running down her back. Yoongi widened his smile, gave her a kiss on the cheek and kept holding her hand, which he didn't let go of until they got into his car. Then, he put on music that he knew she liked. The first song, the piano one.

- I think I'll never get tired of listening to it. - she smiled weakly at last.

- You know the next one well, you can even sing it.

Seesaw was the second track. During the trip, she gradually relaxed thanks to Yoongi's music and conversation.

- And then Jungkook met the head of one of the department and they've already gone out a couple of times together. She's called Mido and is older than him. I think you met her at some meeting you had at BH.

The trip was going to be long, so Yoongi suddenly stopped for them to eat something at a hyugeso: soddeok, dakgangjeong, and tornado potatoes. After that , in the middle of what seemed like nowhere to Y/N, he parked the car on the shoulder. It was already dark

- I brought this. - He said taking out a Shooky mask, the cookie created by him for BT21. - If you put it on now, it will be even more surprise, what do you say?

She nodded, laughing, and put it on, but before she could feel the movement of the car again, she heard the sound of the cell phone camera and felt the flash.

- Did you just take a picture of me?

- You're adorable.- he said chuckling.

The rest of the journey, and already at the destination, after four hours in total, she allowed herself to be guided by him, although it still made her a little nervous not being able to see anything, the silence around her, hearing only his footsteps, comforted her.

- You can open your eyes now.

He had taken her to Gimhae, to the astronomical observatory.

- I've rented the place for tonight just for us. It's not like the Mt. John observatory in New Zealand that we were at when we filmed Bon Voyage, but until I get you there, this one will do.

- I don't remember ever telling you...

- Your love for the stars? It became clear to me when I kept seeing you lying down looking at the night sky.