Yoongi. 14 Ending B

A few days later, when Y/N took the video call without looking at the sender thinking it was Yoongi, she was surprised to see that the person on the screen was Jungkook.

- Greetings from Buenos Aires, friend.

- But if it's the very Golden Maknae! - answered cheerful and amused. - What a nice surprise!

- We had the day off to rest, recover from jet lag and acclimatize. It's winter here! I think I won't drop the hand warmers in rehearsals, even put them in unexpected places.

- That was a TMI in every sense of the word. - she laughed out loud.

- The fact is that I was going to call Mido, you know, the lady who works at BH and who I'm getting to know...

- Yoongi told me. I'm happy for you.

- Yes, speaking of him. Well, he told me that maybe I can introduce you two and this way...

-Wait. Did Yoongi tell you about that? – he nodded, eating pieces of dry squid. – I told him not to!

- Why not? I think it's a good idea.

- It's weird as fuck, JK.

- I have the feeling you would get along very well. She wasn't an Army neither, just like you when we met. She doesn't gossip, she loves Itawon pubs to dance, although I believe what she loves the most is eating. – he scrunched his nose.

- Wow, you really like her.

- Yes, a lot. And it cost me a lot to date her, she didn't want to be involved with any artist from the company. But I'm persevering.

- I don't doubt she's nice, she's your... girlfriend, I guess, but she has her friends, and you know me, I'm not good at meeting people, much less a lot all together.

- Yeah, like Jin hyung, an introvert who begin to sweat when there are a lot of people he doesn't know.

- Besides, I don't have time.

- Y/N, I told her yesterday, or is it today? I'm always in trouble with the time zone and time differences. Anyway, I assured her you'd be glad if she calls you someday, and I gave her your number. The only condition was that I should tell it to you today, what I'm doing right now. After this call, I'm going to call her and tell... are you going to give a try or I must say you're not interested?

- My God, I'm going to kill him! – she shouted doing little jumps on the chair and hitting the table with her fists.

- Me? – he asked with concern.

- Yoongi! I'm going to kill Yoongi.

- By the time you can do it, you will have missed him so much that I know I don't have to worry about it. What about Mido?

- Tell her she can call me, I don't want to seem rude to your girlfriend even before she knows me.

- Great! - He said clapping in tiny. - I'll tell her right now. It was good to see you, friend.

- Likewise, I guess. Goodbye, maknae.

When it was Yoongi's turn to call her, she didn't take it, just texted him: "you're punished." He replied: "I deserve it, but I know that time will prove me right. Signed: Min Genius". Reading it, Y/N was torn between smiling or wanting to strangle him.

Despite what she had told Yoongi, the truth was that she felt more and more pressure at work, so many weekends she worked at home in one of the rooms that they had originally planned to use as a library and in which Yoongi used to paint from time to time, and that she transformed into her office by buying a large desk and a comfortable and functional chair, which she placed strategically in the room so that the light coming through the window would illuminate it.