Jin. 13

Jin arrived at his apartment quite late after doing a vlive for his birthday. When he opened the door, discovered that the house was dark except for a few little moon lights that hung from the ceiling, next to the large windows.

- Y/N?

- Happy birthday, World Wide Handsome.- she said still hidden.

When she thought he was coming, she finally came out with a cake with lit candles and started singing happy birthday as she walked towards him. Jin smiled, surprised, and when the song ended, he blew out the candles, moved.

- I know that you've always done this with your family at midnight, but since this year it hasn't been possible, you will have to make do with me.

- I'm more than happy with you. - He removed the cake from her hands, which he deposited on a table, and approached to kiss her.- Thanks for the surprise.

- It's nothing, I still haven't given you my gift.

- And what are you waiting for? - he urged her.

She reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt and pulled out a keychain of RJ's, which she held out to him with an outstretched hand.

- No offense, but I have all the RJ merchandise, including the only two-meter giant in the world, which is in the arcade room, in case you don't remember because you never enter there.

- It's for me.

- Now I'm even more confused.

- It's symbolic.

- You're still cryptic.

- Okay, I'll give you a hint. What have you been asking me for a long time?

- That you agree to play with the handcuffs? Is it for those keys?

- Nope! - She laughed hiding her face with the hands.

Y/N felt Jin's hand grab her waist and pull her closer to him.

- Finally you come to live with me.

- Did you know from the beginning?

- Yes. Remember that I almost always win the Run episodes. - smiled.

He then released her and with one hand pulled his wallet out of his pants, from which he took out an access card.

- Your key. - He told her.

- How long have you been with it?

- Since we returned from seeing your parents.

- Wow, that's being confident, and we hadn't hit the Christmas deadline yet.

- How many times do I have to repeat that you and I are destined to be together? Living here is just the first step. Then we will get married, have a lot of children and grow old together watching our grandchildren play.

- Wait, a lot of children?

- So many that we could have our own soccer team and we will always win because we will be the Kim SeokJin team. Cute Seokjinnies and smart Y/Ns scampering around the Christmas tree.

- But a soccer team would force me to be into a constant pregnancy for ten years.

- Women are much prettier when they're pregnant, haven't you noticed the shine that Ahreum gives off? And we would not have to die taking care of them all at the same time, we would name my brother and the rest of the members godparents and each one would take care of its godchild. Except Tae, who probably would want them all for himself.

- To be honest, I prefer that to Namjoon or Yoongi being around. The first can lose the child without realizing it and the second would transform a baby into a sarcastic one who would terrify the rest.

- Don't pretend Yoongi isn't your favorite.

- Well, thanks to him we are together.

- So, when did you say we were going to prepare the wedding?

A shadow of sadness crossed Y/N's happy face and, despite she tried to hide it, was seen by Jin, so he hugged her while stroking her head.

- Even if your parents don't change their mind, you'll always have me by your side. Although I must confess something. I didn't want to do it today because it's my birthday and everything is going great, including the vlive with my Supertuna performance, but when you told me what your gift is, I think it's important to talk about it before... well, before the house move.

The two of them sat on the couch and she waited patiently for him to say what was on his mind. Whatever it was, seemed to cost him a lot and he was struggling with it.

- The children's joke... The truth is that I wanted to know your reaction.

- And have I passed the test? - She asked frowning.

- I'm not sure.

- Because I haven't started jumping for happiness?

- I don't want to have kids, Y/N. I think you should know before we continue with our relationship. Maybe it is a conversation we should have had earlier, but without knowing where we were going, it was impossible to bring it up. Y/N?

- Oh, Lord! Yes.

- Yes? Yes what?

- You see, I know that sometimes it is considered a selfish act or even a flaw, since I am a woman and I am supposed to have a maternal instinct somewhere, but the truth is that until now I have never wanted them either. Also, having children with you, who spend your life traveling, would almost be like being a single mom.

- Really?

- I promise. - She smiled relieved.- You don't have to worry. We can be the best aunt and uncle in the world.

- I also had difficult moments about it. It's as if the perfection idols are supposed to be straight, a husband, and a father.

- Well, the group is showing that there are different people and that's not bad. You are changing the world of k-pop idols with your songs and your words. Step by step. And now, we're going to eat some cake and you are going to tell me why you hid Supertuna from me. The dance is so much fun! Maybe it's the only one I can dance. - She got up, beginning to imitate the movements. - Surely in a few days there will be hundreds of videos of followers dancing it.

- No, please, I hope nobody do a challenge that I didn't even plan. I would be super embarrassed.

- You know... we don't need permission to dance. - she laughed out loud.