Jimin. 15 Ending A

- Are you sure you have everything with you? – Mido asked as she looked at the two huge suitcases and the bag that Y/N was carrying on her shoulder.

- Yes, and if not, I can buy what I need there.

The apartmen was empty. Y/N had sold some furniture and belongings and put the remaining in a rented warehouse. She took one last look around her.

- Let's g...

She was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on her door. When she opened, she saw Yoongi with his hair cut short and dyed blonde, which made him look even paler and much more attractive. Before he could greet her, she was hugging him.

- I thought you hated me.

- Sorry, I haven't responded to your messages. I haven't had time between writing the soundtrack for a new game for the mobile that we're going to release and working on a song for the new album.

Y/N moved, a big smile on her face, and introduced Mido.

- Then, it is you who has made her trip to Los Angeles possible.

- Is that good or bad?

- If she's happy, it's good. - Yoongi said with a shrug. – I have the car parked downstairs, let's go. I was sure you wouldn't mind if your neighbors saw me today.

- I stay here. – explained her former boss. - I am in charge of delivering the keys to the owner.

She and Y/N hugged each other.

- Thanks for everything.

- You know that we still work together in the same department only from a distance, right?

- I know, I know...

- Send me a picture as soon as you're at the beach.

She nodded and Mido closed the door slowly, looking at the ground.

Yoongi and she were silent in the car, so she pressed play and some piano notes started playing. It was brief because he hit the stop button.

- Why do you touch what you shouldn't?

- I recognized it! It's the piano song, that melody that I liked so much. Have you finished it?

- No.

- Are you sure? And why do you have it here?

- I've already told you that I was working on a song for the new album that we will release next year.

- Let me listen to it, please.

- I told you it's not finished.

Y/N pressed play again and when his hand reached out to stop her one more time, she gave him a little pat.

- Do you want us to have an accident? Don't be headstrong.

He growled, but left it on in the end. When it finished, realizing that she didn't say anything, he looked at her fleetingly..

- Are you crying? – He asked worried looking from her to the road and from the road to her. - Damn, I wasn't expecting that reaction.

- It's even better than the first time I listened to it. – she managed to say, wiping the tears from her cheeks. – I think it's going to become my new favorite song, even though I worked on Seesaw.

- Do you like it that much? – He wanted to know more relaxed.

- I promise.

- Okay. – He was silent for a few seconds. – Now that we are being honest...