Luca?

Yes!

Do you want something? It's all white here. I want to go back into the room. And I hate needles, remove this IV drip. No! You need it. Let me go back to the room. I frowned. Okay, but You're going to take rest. Why luca isn't blasting on me? Did he forget,what I did or what? Let's go. He came towards me and carry me bridal style towards the room. When we reach the room. Luca's place me gently on the bed. So let's talk about yesterday. What were you thinking? While you trying to escape. I thought you start developing feelings for me. But I guess, I was wrong.

Lu-luca......

I think it was my mistake to give you freedom for roaming inside the penthouse. But you deserve to be locked inside the house. Right? Luca's am extremely sorry. Isabelle i don't need your sorry babe. You just betray me. Well, I wanted to tell you something. And it's going to be something that you haven't heard in your life. What? I asked him. But trust me. Everything I hide, was only for your safety. What are you trying to say? So you believe in folktales of werewolves. Umm, I love to read about them. But don't believe in them. I mean they don't exist. But where that question came from? So babe... I looked at Luca, what he's trying to say?

He grabs my hand, babe you know these things are real, they exist and am one of them. Are you okay Luca? Did you hit your head or what? I said while laughing at him. But he didn't react. He wasn't even laughing. Listen, you should go and have some rest. I can prove you. How? Are you going to shift into a wolf or what? I said sarcastically. Yes, I can. *The poor soul isn't thinking straight.* Luca, if you're trying to be funny......Am the wolf that safe you that night. Seriously, it's the lame thing, you have chosen. How can you be the wolf?

Cm'on!

He stands from the bed and Starts removing his shirt. What are you doing? You will see.* I guess, he had a bad childhood and his parents make him think that he's a werewolf.* I looked at him carefully. He closed his eyes. And rolled his hand in a fist. He stood there for like 5 seconds and suddenly, I heard the sound of bones cracking. I heard the cracking of bones one after another. I stared at him with wide eyes. When his hands and legs turned into paws. Dark black fur took over his whole body. And fastly his face and eyes change. Holyyyyyyy shitttt, my mouth just dropped. The wolf was looking at me with golden eyes and I was staring at him. Luca is an animal????? He's a fucking werewolf.I slowly start backing off. The wolf was continuously looking at me. Is he going to eat me? Panic arrives at me. Pl-please don't come near to me. I said with a shiver in my voice. Suddenly the wolf shifts back to Luca. He was now completely naked in front of me. Oh god, my head. Idk why am feeling different? My head is paining right now. Ahh-what's happening, I start feeling unconscious and suddenly all black out.

Luca's perspective

Isabelle are you okay????

Doctorrrr!!!! I shouted.

Alpha is everything okay? She suddenly faints. What happened to her? Let me see. After a few minutes. Alpha, she takes the stress of something that has effect on her head. She needs to rest and don't let her take any stress. Okay, thank you doctor. You can go.  I knew it zydus, it was the stupid thing to tell her about this. Cm'on Luca, it's not like you're going to hide it from her forever. One day or another, she has to know about it. When she will wake, we will take things slowly with her. Hope so she will understand. Let's see tomorrow zydus.

In the morning time......

Mmmm, it was the good nap. When I woke up, no one was in the room. I was alone in the room. Where's luca? When I thought about him, memories of last night hit me. Holy molyyyy. Lucas is a werewolf....or a werewolf is a luca. I think am hallucinating. But how can I? The animal I saw last night in front of me was real. Fuck, a werewolf kidnapped me. The things I read in the books were all real. What he's going to do to me? Several thoughts were running through my mind. I have to get out of here. God knows what that wolf will do to me. Now, I start remembering the things Ryan told me on my first date.