"I was rebellious and reckless that i never cared about the family i had left behind. Maybe, I would have if i haven't met those kids' father back then. As for your queries, No, they are not my biological children. I'm more like their caretaker. 

Lietinant Ranjeet Singh Aulakh,  a single father who had lost his wife earlier in an ambush, was my savior and at that time, I needed shelter and Kirat and Tani needed a mother. So, we conveniently helped each other. And now that little family means no less than my own.
I wanted to introduce them both to you all, so without bothering about consequences I brought them along."

Gurnoor explained her lifelong journey in a few words.

"Who would have thought your little son was already acquainted with this family. Back then, if not for him I fear medical help for my children would have delayed. As far as I see, the way they are being pampered is far greater than you were back in the days."

"I'm just happy they are not being punished for my crimes."

"Stop that already, everybody has forgotten about it more or less. Tomorrow, we have to go and deliver the betrothal gifts to Navneet. You will be accompanying us as daughter of the house and things will fall in place naturally.

Even if their are past grievances, this is the time to establish new relations. I'm sure nobody will be difficult to gnaw at the past mistakes. You should take rest and earnestly express your stance before them, alright."

"Ofcourse and please send Tani here on your way back."
The duo parted ways and continued with their work.

*****______*****

Next morning..

"So is everything prepared to welcome my new daughter home?"
Yograj asked Simran who was busy trying to tie the strings of her deep neck suit.

"Now that you have your new daughter in your eyes, have you conveniently forgotten about your wife, Mr. Randhawa?"
Simran asked raising her brows looking disappointed.

"How can I forget about someone who is the reason of my living?"
He told cheekily while making an elegant knot at her back and holding her in a back hug.

" Ofcourse.
Don't you dare ever forget."

"What i can't figure out is that how so many years passed in blink of an eye, and you are growing more beautiful each day.
From the time i first saw you as my bride and now attending my younger son's wedding, if nothing has changed about you, about us. "
He spoke emotionally reminiscing the time spent between the two, with a smile.

"Nothing will ever change. We are both here, having the best time of our lives.

Now let me go downstairs and have a final look, alright."
Patting his hand asking to let go but instead Yograj followed her like an obedient puppy, without freeing her from his embrace until it was possible.

As soon as they arrived in the living room, Yograj saw his only sister decked up in an elegant suit, looking like an angel who he was very used to looking at, but his grew nervous as he turned his questioning gaze to Simran, who had stepped away looking at the piles of shagun they had collected for their new daughter-in-law, successfully avoiding his eyes.

"M vi tyaar aa. Chlo chaliye."
(I'm ready too, let's leave).
Bebe instructed as she stepped in the room.

"But how can .."

"No you are not allowed to go. Stay back and look at the preparations."
Eldest mother reprimanded her son, cutting his words.

"Han. Par bebe.."