🍋 Chapter 154: 🤍 Oiled Massage 🤍

Start from the beginning

Ingvild: Mmh~ it's cold...

Eos: Oh yeah, sorry about that. Do you want to stop?

Ingvild: No. Go ahead.

I then rubbed her shoulders, her back and her chest. I must say, her tits looked fantastic with oil on them.

Ingvild: Hey there, I thought my shoulders had a problem~.

Eos: My as well do you whole body~...

I kissed her and started to massage her thighs and her legs, making her giggle when I touched her feet. I then kissed her neck and started to rub her stomach.

Ingvild: Mmh... you feel warm~...

She moaned harder when I started to rub her inner thighs as she went to lick my nipples.

Eos: Mmh~... that's great. You always do such a good job~.

She then lied back down on her stomach, allowing me to massage her butt while licking her pussy.

Ingvild: Ah~! Don't, it's sticky there!

Eos: Well, maybe I like it~.

The oil was strawberry taste so it wasn't horrible.

I then got back up and lied on her, my chest on her back.

Eos: Shall we~?

Ingvild: Y-yeah~!

I entered her pussy with my cock. Due to the oil, it was very slippery, making it easy to enter. I then started to pound her while kissing her at the same time. She moaned through the kiss.

Eos: You're so tight~.

Ingvild: Mmh~... It's this oil~. It's so cold~.

Eos: Then I should make you warmer perhaps~?

I lifted her and put her on my lap, her back still against my chest. I then cupped one of her breast with one hand, rubbed her clittwith the other while I moved my hips making her bounce as I kissed the side of her neck.

Ingvild: Anh~! Yes, this is very warm~!

Eos: It's gonna be even better when I'm done~.

I continued to fuck her like that, making the oil splash everywhere. I'll make sure to clean up before we go...

After about fifteen minutes, Ingvild turned around and started to ride me on her own while hiding her face in my neck.

Eos: Mmh~... you're still shy after all this time, that's so cute~.

Ingvild: Mmh~... don't call me cute...

Eos: Ah yes~?

I then went to her ear and blew a bit of air on it.

Eos: You're absolutely adorable and I love you, Ingvild~.

I sensed her inside getting wetter. Somehow, I could make the difference between her love juices and the massage oil.

Ingvild: Don't... anh~! I'm... I'm gonna cum~!

I went closer and took a deeper voice than usual.

Eos: Then cum with me, my Queen~.

We then both climaxed at the same time. After that, she rested on my chest, her face red from embarassment.

Eos: Is it because I called you "my Queen"? You do know that you are, factually, my Queen~.

Ingvild: No, it's just... I like it when you say I'm yours.

I smiled dearly at her.

Eos: Then you are my love, my Queen and my cute Leviathan~.

Ingvild: Don't call me cute!

Eos: Okay, okay... is gorgeous alright then~?

She crossed her arms under her chest.

Ingvild: Mph! I guess so...

I ran my fingers through her hair.

Eos: Well then that's great. Come on now, fall back asleep, gorgeous.

She nodded at me and slowly fell back asleep in my arms.

Eos: You're so cute...

She smiled in her sleep when I said that.

I then got a call on my phone. I made sure to speak in a quiet voice in order to not wake Ingvild up.

Eos: Xenovia?

Xenovia: Say, I thought about recruiting Aika, Murayama and Katase as well in my peerage, what do you think about them?

Eos: No idea. I think that Aika knows a bit about the supernatural. There were rumors about her doing magic... You should ask Verrine and Balberith to keep an eye on them. It won't be a problem for Balberith since they always cling to him...

Xenovia: Yeah... say, why are you so quiet?

Eos: Your Queen is resting on my chest. We just... made some physical effort.

Xenovia: Oh I see...

Eos: Anything else love?

Xenovia: Mmh... no I don't think so. I love you!

Eos: I love you too.

After quite a while, Ingvild got up and we got back to the Underwold. There, I spoke with Apollon about my findings since he was there for his match against Tobio's team.

Tobio won. This guy really is strong. Not enough for me but still incredibly strong. My next match is against Dulio then Valianah and Issei. And after that, it's the finale. I'll win. Of course I'll win.