Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Oil Bottom Slurry

    Contrary to what Si Tang thought, Si Li was actually not so boring as to target her specifically.

    It's just that the timing of the boy's visit yesterday was unlucky. The last batch of French fries just happened to be sold out. Si Li and Meng Taotao were preparing sauce pancakes in the back kitchen. I don't know if it will be successful. Wang Ting and Xiao Que did follow their instructions. It is sold with the attitude of closing the stall and closing the door.

    However, after failing three or four times and finally being able to come up with a finished product that could be put on the shelves, Si Li brought the food to the front hall and heard Xiaoque's report, so she refused without regret.     The making of sauce-flavored biscuits is as difficult as the system prompts. Even if the system gave a cut-down version of the recipe, Si Li paid a heavy price by continuously burning coke, resulting in almost zero achievement points. This dealt a blow to Si Li, who was full of confidence after her culinary skills were upgraded, and her original plan to put candied sweet potatoes on the shelves in one step was shattered.     Fortunately, Meng Taotao's culinary skills are very reliable, relying on her proficient pancake skills to make up for Si Li's weak foundation and serious partiality, making the back kitchen almost her own stage.     "Make tofu, steamed pastries, pancakes..." Si Li was very curious, "What are you not good at?" Meng Taotao     lifted the pancakes from the bottom of the pan, and signaled Si Li to go forward and brush the sauce Material, the tone was indifferent, as if he was talking about his own affairs, "I've been everywhere, so I know how to eat well." It was     related to Meng Taotao's past that he didn't mention, so Si Li didn't ask any more.     As soon as Si Li finished brushing the sauce, Meng Taotao threw a piece of pancake into the iron pan next to her and pushed her, "Miss, watch the fire."     On the translucent panel that no one else can see, the countdown timer produced by the system is on. Quickly rushing towards a very dangerous value, Si Li still remembered the various burnt smells rising from the pot before, sweating on her back in an instant, "I can't do it! Turn it over!" This happened several     times Based on the experience gained from failures, Si Li can see the progress bar and know when to turn the pancakes. However, she has failed many times in turning the pancakes. Every time the pot is pasted, the cost of at least ten cents is paid, not to mention the achievement points deducted mercilessly by the system.

    Poor, can't afford to fail!

    Originally, after yesterday afternoon's experiment, the two had reached a consensus that one would make pancakes and the other would make sauce. Who knew that Meng Taotao would find another job for her? !

    Seeing that Si Li poked at the edge of the dough a few times with shaking hands but failed to turn it over, Meng Taotao reached out to help in the eyes of his shopkeeper who was about to cry, before a suspicious smell appeared in the air, and said helplessly, "Not much How do you know it won't work after practicing?"

    Si Li simply stuffed the sauce jar in her arms into her hand, and slipped out of the kitchen, "I'm going to talk to Old Tang about supplying tea!" After leaving the

    kitchen door, Si Li patted Chest: It's too hanging and will be deducted from achievement points.

    So, why did Tao Tao force her to learn this? Can someone do it or not? Si Li found it very difficult to understand, but she didn't know that she was just as mysterious in Meng Taotao's eyes. Few people would appear in a state where they knew how to make pancakes, sauces and other seasonings, but didn't know the basic pancake skills.

    The mismatch between Si Li's recipes and abilities is not a new problem. But just like the knife skills before, in her opinion, with Si Li's talent, pancakes will reach a breakthrough through repeated practice just like knife skills. Therefore, what Si Li pursues is to introduce new ones as soon as possible to make money and attract diners, but what she hopes is that Si Li stops to make up for her shortcomings.