Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Guan Er's voice was loud, causing half of the people on the street to turn their heads to look this way, and they heard that it was Guan Ji Shaodong, so they couldn't help talking about it. In addition to well-known restaurants and restaurants setting up stalls to promote the Dharma Fair, there are also many small stalls. In previous years, it was not that there were no cooks on the street, but this year it was a little girl, and the scene was particularly eye-catching.

    After Guan Zhizhen yelled, she looked back at the person standing in front of the booth, and frowned, "Why are you? I have seen the prince of Yue." He saluted without distraction, and he was not in a hurry to talk to the cook, so he stopped Yi Rongcheng Jiang Hengyun of Jianglang said in a hurry, "I heard from my elder brother that the Yue Palace has no restaurant business, so it's not good to just ask her to go back and eat for your own family. It's better for the son to let her go and let her go. Come back a few more times and we will keep the record."

    Even if this is the case, did you say it outright for fear of not being beaten? Si Li quietly rolled her eyes. The dim sum in Guan Ji Bread Shop is delicious, why does Young Master’s brain seem to be not working well? Is it the cooking skills obtained by sacrificing IQ?

    Meng Taotao tugged at her sleeve under the table, Si Li turned her head and met the eyes of the Prince of Yue, feeling a little embarrassed for a moment, wondering if the indecent behavior just now had been seen by him. Fortunately, she didn't intend to agree to the job offer, otherwise the weird first impression she would make on the boss would affect her salary.

    "Jiang Lang" seemed to be looking over by coincidence, but quickly looked away. Si Li was waiting to watch the play from the best viewing angle, and her thoughts were flying wildly above the young man's head. When the original owner was young, he met Jiang Lang, the heir of the King of Yue, and the little princess. She was not much different in age from the original owner. Before, she thought Jiang Lang was childish, but she didn't expect that he was actually a teenager who was growing fast.

    And when "Jiang Lang" opened his mouth, his childishness was swept away, "You are not Guan Ji's current shopkeeper, how can you promise?

    "

    Guan Er closed his mouth, and then "Jiang Lang" took out a piece of paper from his sleeve and pushed it in front of Si Li, "Miss, do you know Qiyun Tower?

    " restaurant. He only said a few words, as if he was sure that Si Li would immediately agree when he heard the name.

    Si Li glanced at the paper and almost forgot to breathe for a moment.

    It was a contract without signature and seal, hiring her to be the sous chef of Qiyun Tower. Jiang Lang's determination is not without reason. Although Qiyun Building has not opened for many years, its reputation is enough to make any cook who has no faction behind it immediately nod.

    That is Qiyun Building! When she first heard the name, she never thought that it would fall into her own hands. However, Jiang Lang dared to invite, but Si Li did not dare to go.

    Gan, queen, do you know that your nephew is blind? !

    Thoughts were entangled in her mind, Si Li took a breath, barely calmed down her rapid heartbeat for a moment, and shook her head slightly.

    It wasn't just Jiang Lang who showed a puzzled look, but Guan Er blurted out, "No way?"

    Si Li reluctantly pushed back the deed, "Forgive me for not agreeing."

    If she heard Qi Yun yesterday afternoon, or earlier, The name of the building may be agreed without thinking. After all, the Qiyun Tower is a very high starting point, and the guests have already formed, so it is very easy to borrow power, it is suitable for her to complete the compulsory tasks, and it is also suitable for her to fool the cook to satisfy herself.