Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Milk Tea

    The gap in a recipe cannot be filled. Fortunately, there is no time limit for the menu task. If it is not possible, you can rush to complete the second task and exchange it for a snack from the mall to make up the number. Si Li threw down the charcoal sticks, and the countdown of the system tasks was still changing on the panel. The sugar water shop behind the backside house was already busy, and the shopkeeper's broken voice wanted to let the whole street know that his business was booming.

    Now Sili doesn't have a suitable supply of alcoholic beverages, and the Tangshui shop doesn't have any snacks to sell, so there is no conflict of interest at all. If the shopkeeper of the Tangshui shop wasn't so eccentric, it would actually be a very beneficial choice for the two companies to do joint publicity. However, not necessarily, people die for money, birds die for food, in front of business, maybe he can change his nature.

    "Business is good?"

    Si Liliu looked at the bricklayer, stood at the end of the street for a while, and then found the shopkeeper of the sugar water shop who had escaped in the middle of a busy schedule.

    Reaching out without hitting the smiling face, the smiling girl stood in front of her. The shopkeeper of Tangshui rolled her eyes and said angrily, "Hot eyes? Why don't you clean up your shop with hot eyes?" "

    My name is Si, and everyone will be neighbors Yes, the shop is still being tidied up, let me pay a visit. What’s the shopkeeper’s last name?” The

    Tangshui shop is a long and thin rectangle, with two square tables scattered here and there. The seated guests trek along. The Tangshui shopkeeper himself was obviously aware of this problem, and placed a few wooden barrels wrapped in thick cloth and a stack of bowls against the wall in front of the door, so as to serve soup and water to the guests who came in or didn't want to come in. Si Li came in familiarly, found a teapot in the narrow shop, and poured a bowl of water.

    There are some residues in the water, which should be boiled out of sugarcane bagasse. There is only a slight sweetness, and nothing else.

    The shopkeeper of Tangshui looked at Si Li as if he was going to kill someone, "How can you visit your neighbors empty-handed?"

    Si Li smiled mysteriously, "I was empty-handed, but it's not that I didn't prepare a gift. I have a good deal and don't need money for the shopkeeper. I just don’t know if the shopkeeper is willing to listen.”

    “What kind of business?” Tangshui shopkeeper doubted, “I, Old Tang, don’t have the money to contribute.”

    "Have you ever heard of milk tea? What about coke? What about coffee? Where about cocoa tea?" Si Li threw out four words in succession, and nodded her head, "I'll give you a recipe to make a good relationship with you, but it's not I know you..."

    Milk Tea Sili can do it, but only. As for cola, coffee, and hot cocoa, they are just fresh terms used to fool people. Apart from seeing them in the system mall and drinking them in previous lives, Si Li has nothing to do with them.

    Fortunately, the new words scare shopkeeper Tang, seeing that Si Li stopped talking, he immediately picked up, "What do you want to do? I know milk tea, it is common outside the customs, but except for those who herd sheep and horses, few people like to drink it , why is it a good deal? Don’t just throw it out because you can’t do it, right?”

    “I really can’t do it.” Si Li nodded calmly.

    Her calmness made shopkeeper Tang a little speechless, and his face changed a little, before he said angrily, "Then what are you talking about?" "I can't do it, but it doesn't mean you can't do it.