Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Si Li was woken up by Wang Ting coming back and knocking on the door. The winter sun shone in thinly, making her who had been waking up early for a few days in a row confused as to what time it was.

    "It's already noon?! Why didn't you call me!"

    Meng Taotao put on her clothes, "Let you take a rest, just skip the Spike Potato thing in the morning, how can the shopkeeper himself be exhausted?"

    Si Li felt that she wasn't very tired, but she didn't refute. She shook her arm and kissed her affectionately, "I really found a treasure. I've been so busy in the morning, why don't you take time off? In the afternoon, you rest and read a book. Leave it to me."

    "I could let you sleep for a while, but the news from Wang Ting and Uncle Tang is not good, and someone is looking for you, so you should wait outside, so you should get up quickly." Si

    Li Hearing that, the speed of tying clothes has been accelerated. The only thing that happened between Wang Ting and Shopkeeper Tang in the past two days was to go to the blacksmith to remake the pot. If Meng Taotao could say that it was not good, then the situation would be very bad. However, another thing is quite strange, "Who is coming to find me?"

    The capital is so big, the original owner has almost no communication, and the Sifu has not yet found him, so she doesn't know anyone else except Xiao Qi. Xiao Qi was still in the academy at this time, and if she wanted to find someone, she would just come in carelessly, so why would there be anyone else?

    "It is said that we made an appointment yesterday, and was entrusted by the prince of Yue to find the shopkeeper." Meng Taotao reminded.

    Reminiscing for a moment what happened before going to bed yesterday, Si Li's complexion changed when he was sleepy, "It's broken, the candied sweet potato was not delivered yesterday." "

    I'm ready to send it over." Meng Taotao was very calm.

    Knowing who it was, Si Li quickly packed up and went out to meet him. Sitting on one side of the lobby was a familiar face with a cup of milk tea in his hand, looking relaxed.

    The first guest after going to Laiju to be listed was actually related to the Yue Palace? Thoughts flashed in her mind, Si Li took two steps forward to salute, "It's really impolite to keep the guests waiting for a long time, this cup of milk tea is my gift."

    Zhong Liuru turned his head to look at her, got up and bowed, "Sit in charge. My surname is Zhong. I was entrusted by the son to talk about the day of building the wall and what will happen after that.

    " What to do, the craftsmen and on-site managers are all in charge of the Yuewang Mansion. The wall is already vacant, so just don't approach it that day. The demolition of the wall plus the impact on the business on the day of demolition will result in a total compensation of five taels of silver to Si Li. If the shop changes hands later due to the impact of the door on the courtyard wall, the Yue Palace will pay to buy it. Afterwards, when the princess came to sit for a while, the guards and maidservants would be fully prepared, and the expenses would be doubled, and the bill would be settled at the end of the month.

    There is a hint of stinginess in the generous conditions, which is a familiar taste.

    Si Li smiled, "I shouldn't be making progress, but there is indeed a difficult task right now. There are many small pots left after the shop is completed. I can't use them for cooking, so I want to renovate the pots and stoves, but the blacksmith is unwilling. Take this job, I wonder if you can help me? I think this matter should be easy for the prince, if it is convenient for the prince to help me, I don't want the five taels of silver." On the way here, Si Li has heard Meng