Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    "Xiao Que, come back." Si Li stopped her, and seeing Xiao Que's angry expression, she couldn't help laughing, "Okay, don't you hear that kind of thing often?" "How could

    he say that!" Xiao Quecha Holding the broom in one hand with his waist bent, he turned his head angrily when he watched the scribe run away and disappeared.

    "Tell me what's wrong? Ever since we sold potatoes, we've been disliked by people. Isn't everyone running to the store now?" Si Li glanced at the wall that was painted a few days ago, because it was covered with varnish. , afraid of being tampered with, and the cover cloth on it has not been removed yet, he joked with a smile, "However, since you have taken on the title of arty, why not do some arty things, Taotao, come quickly, and add more arty clothes to the wall." One sentence."

    "What to write?"

    "No tea, no meals, no contacts?" Si Li said, "If you want to compare them, you should raise your value." "

    You are really narrow-minded." Meng Taotao Shaking his head amusedly, he did not act in a hurry, holding the ledger to write down the expenses of Wang Ting going out to collect vegetables today.

    Si Li looked at the ledger next to her, "It's the ordinary farmers who really know where the trend is. When things are in short supply, prices go up accordingly. They don't care about a good reputation or a bad reputation." "That's right.

    " Wang Tingdao, "I heard that some companies replanted half an acre of potatoes before the frost fell, just to sell them at a good price next year." The value of overseas crops such as potatoes should not be limited to

    raising Places such as pigs are high-yield crops. No matter what the main crop is in the farmer's house, a little space will be set aside to grow some potatoes to avoid disaster years. In the past, we planted less because we couldn't sell them and could only keep them for private consumption. Now that there are people to harvest, we will naturally increase the planting.

    Si Li checked the newly-delivered corn for the last time. Most of the corn in this batch was dry corn. If she didn't need to use the corn-roasted recipe she got, she could only make it when the next year's season was in season. Tao Tao added a touch to the cloth signboard, "Golden Corn Roast, 20 cents a piece".

    The cloth signboard that I accompanied from the booth at the Dharma conference all the way to the present cloth signboard is already a bit dirty, and the different characters on both sides are stained with ink marks. Fortunately, the characters written at the beginning were not big, and there is still room for new food later. .

    Corn baked is a one-star recipe, and Sili is now very smooth to make. It is done once in the morning. The round corn baked until golden and curled is sprinkled with sugar, and you can hear the rustling sound when it is served. The milk is added to the recipe, which makes the sweetness of the corn more mellow. Although the corn baked carefully placed on the plate is cut into six parts, the corners are close to each other. At first glance, it looks like a round golden sun. .     Coincidentally, shopkeeper Tang made the pudding milk tea that Si Li mentioned that day. The light yellow pudding was round and faintly visible in the milk tea, and there was a round of tomorrow next to it. It looked like one was a father and the other was a child, which was quite interesting. The number of guests who came in the morning was not much different from the previous days, and most of them were attracted by the big and small ones.     Just looking at the name of the corn brand, the diners hesitated. The potatoes and sweet potatoes made by Xianglaiju taste good, but how can corn, a rough food that tastes like scratching the throat, be delicious? For a while, the trust in Lai Lai Ju and the doubts about the ingredients were at war in their hearts. The diners who lined up ordered a sauce pancake. When A Xiang asked "what else do you need", they remained silent for a long time.     The hesitation of diners made the business of Bianlaiju not as lively as before, and the high or low mocking sounds of people dressed in cloth towels and long gowns who passed by outside the line from time to time also greatly undermined the enthusiasm for shopping. I didn't say anything else, just talked about what food and famous teas were prepared for the Wuweilou tea tasting meeting, and which celebrities and refined scholars were coming, and then made some disdainful snorts about the milk tea, and said that the ice powder thing was nothing but Other people's fame, if you come and go with great luck, in the true sense, it does not hurt much and is extremely insulting.     It's true that others didn't do anything, and it's not easy for Si Li to let the guys chase people away, but the flies buzzing all the time is also annoying. Seeing the curiosity and hesitation of the guests, Si Li talked to shopkeeper Tang, and took the opportunity to launch a set meal combination.