Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    On the Lidong Festival, the emperor welcomes the winter, and the scholar-bureaucrats pay homage to the winter.

    The weather seemed to have cooled down in an instant, and after waking up early, my breath was white. It was still early when Si Li got up, Meng Taotao was already sitting in the yard and flipping through the book, his fingers were reddish from the cold and curled up in the armhole, the murmur of reading could be heard more clearly as he approached.

    She watched quietly for a while, and Meng Taotao, who had finished consolidating the morning class, noticed her, "The shopkeeper is up, the water has already boiled, and it should still be hot." "I've been busy all day long."

    Si Li sighed, Some guilt. Loyalty determines that Meng Taotao is still devoted to her now, but Meng Taotao reprimanded the troublesome Huang family at the Dharma meeting, but what she has done to Meng Taotao now is only a little better. "Are you too tired?"

    Meng Taotao looked over suspiciously, and Si Li explained, "I promised to make your life better, but in fact..." There is no need to say more about the embarrassment and busyness of the commuting house. Most of the previous preparations were done by Meng Taotao and Xiaoque, Si Li smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry for you."

    "Why do you think so?" Meng Taotao let out a breath, rubbed his fingers, and smiled cleanly and softly, "I think it's good as it is now. You said you would work hard to get better, and you did, didn't you? "

    The tension before the opening was eased, and Si Li also laughed. The door of the front hall was slapped, and Wang Ting's voice outside was distorted, "Shopkeeper, open the door!" A

    donkey cart was parked outside the door, and Wang Ting carried a chubby doll from the carriage. The doll was obviously well-raised by Wang Ting. She was wrapped in a light red padded coat and looked like a New Year's picture dumpling. When she saw Si Li, she gritted her teeth and laughed, and struggled to get off the ground. That's good."

    The baby's voice is enough to melt everyone's heart.

    Si Li patted his head, "Xiao Chong is here, let's go, you

    all settle down, and it's time to open later." At this time, the gate of the city had just opened, and most of the shops in Dongshi City were closed, while those who lived there The good little ads are already working. The children who had had breakfast ran past the front of the house, and Meng Taotao's jingle followed their footsteps and spread all over the streets and alleys of the capital. Even children ran past singing and singing in front of the girls' school in the western city.

    Woke up early in the school to pay homage to the ancestors, and the girls who hired Tingting went out together, and were almost hit by the children who ran past.

    "What do you live in the high place in the east?" Lin Ying was taken aback, and she retreated to the threshold of the school, and tugged at Si Tang, "It's been a long time since there is a new restaurant in Dongshi, A Tang, want to go and have a look?" Followed

    behind Liu Wuling said disdainfully, "They are wild children who don't obey the rules. I remember this family, selling potatoes at the Buddhist Dharma meeting, it was so ridiculous. I don't know why the prince of Yue is interested in his family, and he will never really be able to eat it." What about potatoes?"

    Si Tang, who was walking in the middle, was a little moved, but when he heard the Prince of Yue and the Dharma meeting, he immediately stopped thinking. Both Prince Yue's son and His Royal Highness are of marriageable age, if there is a chance encounter, she will not be able to tell.