Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Cucumber Salad (Catching Bugs)

    After Guanshi Wang left, Dr. Chen arrived late with Yaotong. Just as he sat down and was looking at Si Li, who thought he wouldn't wake up, Doctor Chen suddenly heard the courtyard door creaking, and the sound of playfulness came from far and near, and his face sank.

    "Miss is ill and needs to recuperate, so it's inappropriate to make such a noise late at night."

    Si Li heard that he was shirking responsibility, saying that it had nothing to do with him not recovering well. Dr. Chen is the doctor of the Sifu government office, and the original owner suffered most of his illnesses in the past, and did not have much dealings with him. He saw clearly the status of the original owner and would not help, but he was obviously afraid of being blamed.

    At this time, there was not much money, and the maid and the doctor were both focused on their own interests, which made it easier for Si Li to borrow her strength.

    Hanging her head and coughing softly, Si Li said, "I just woke up today, so I sent them to buy some small things to eat and use. It won't be like this in the future." Something!"

    Dr. Chen opened the door of the wing room to avoid suspicion, at this time Qinglian who entered the door yelled, his face was a little uneasy, and the middle-aged man put down his wrist pillow heavily, "Nonsense!" "

    Qingyu Qinglian." Si Li stopped the maids before they cried out in surprise, "Pour a glass of water for Dr. Chen. Come back after putting away the things you went shopping, and leave the extra coins, and I will be useful later." Qinglian was a little dissatisfied and was

    called Seeing Doctor Chen's dissatisfaction, Qing Yu stopped her, stepped forward and bowed her knees quickly, and then said under cover of Si Li, "Doctor Chen, I don't know what's wrong with Miss? She had a bad fever a few days ago, it's really scary." , put down two pieces of broken silver from his sleeve, and turned to Si Li, "Zhuangzi is too biased, he lacks everything, he didn't buy food for the young lady, and instead missed the time, please forgive me, young lady."

    Not once or twice when they went out to play, the original owner was soft-tempered and never cared about it. After hearing the excuses, Si Li just smiled, noncommittal, and Qingyu just let things go as usual.

    Looking at the expressions of the three of them, Dr. Chen immediately understood whose pocket the medical fees and consultation fees underpaid by the eldest lady had gone to. Naturally, he would not admit that he asked for a high price, so he made a note of it in his heart for the two maids. Pen, said in a deep voice, "Noisy, how can you recover from illness?"

    Qingyu sees him pretending to be a rigid gentleman, and he can't help getting tired of it, but seeing that the young lady is recovering, and Dr. Chen is going back to Beijing, at this moment, he has to answer any thorns he picks, lest he go to his wife to complain. Qingyu flattered her, "Don't be upset, sir, this maid will bring you some tea."

    Qinglian waved her hand after going out with Qingyu, and said angrily, "What do you give her money for? That old man hates it too, when will he get him?" Lesson!"

    Qingyu said slowly, "Just deal with it for a few days, and wait until he leaves. If you offend Madam, transfer you and me to another place, how can we live a good life like we are now? Just think about it "

    Qinglian fell silent, and Si Li, who was watching them leave along the opened screen, also laughed, "I'm just kidding. Don't delay Dr. Chen's rest. After I wake up, there is nothing serious except fatigue and headache. Take a pulse check." So relieved." As if she had just noticed Doctor Chen's eyes on the two pieces of silver on the bed, Si Li said a little shyly, "I didn't bring any belongings with me when I went out, and it's really hard for them to spend the rest of the scattered money. "