Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Three Shredded Winter Bamboo Shoots

    [Character: Li Xiuhe (unavailable)

    Details: An ordinary chef employed by the Si family. The only extraordinary time in his life was the three years of studying with his master. Due to his limited talent, he did not learn the essence of it.

    Good direction: For an ordinary chef, you can't guess whether she will have any new ideas besides home-cooked dishes. It is even more difficult to ask her to be proficient in a certain cuisine, but at least she will not produce dark cuisine.

    Cooking: Lv.2 (Fire: Lv.1, Knife: Lv.3, Seasoning: Lv.2)

    Favorability: 20 (Master and Servant)]

    The character information panel will not disappear until Si Li clicks to close, but before that , the magnifying glass on Li Niangzi's hair has disappeared. If you guess correctly, this is the character viewing function that was unlocked before, but the prerequisites for using it still need to be explored carefully.

    Mrs. Li quickly regained her composure, wiped away the tears from her eyes, and said with a smile, "Look at me, I haven't seen someone as talented as Miss in many years, and she has been very solid in basic skills by groping by herself, and she was so happy that she lost her composure at the moment." .”

    She must have concealed something else, she didn't want to say it, and Si Li didn't pursue it, she just smiled and divided the cold cucumber into a circle, and the standing servants all tasted the chopsticks, and they were full of flattery carry.

    The big kitchen cooks three meals a day for the guests, stewards and servants living on the farm. After a short chat, it’s time for cooking at noon. Mrs. Li glanced at the sky and confessed her guilt. The servants who came one after another were busy, orderly and not at all chaotic, but it seemed that Si Li, who was standing on the sidelines, was a bit redundant.

    Until Mrs. Li packed up the food box and handed it to the maid to go back with Si Li, Si Li didn't see the magnifying glass icon appear again, so she could only bid farewell with regret, and wait for the system to be refreshed next time to study the usage rules.

    The lunch prepared by Mrs. Li consists of three shredded winter bamboo shoots, stalked rice and a bowl of winter melon soup. The amount is not much, but the standard of one dish and one soup has been upgraded compared to the leftovers brought by Qingyu Qinglian before. Si Liduo asked for two bowls of rice to bring back, just in time to ask Xiaoque, who was cleaning the house, to stop and eat together.

    Xiao Que picked up a chopstick of shredded winter bamboo shoots, and her eyes lit up. She gave Si Li a half of the dishes on the plate, "Miss, this smells delicious, eat this!" The evaluation of the character information displayed by the system is quite fair

    . After one bite, I quickly noticed the obvious addition of Li Niangzi's second-level seasoning and third-level knife skills to a dish.

    The shredded winter bamboo shoots have absorbed enough fat from the shredded meat, which is crispy and rich in taste. Obviously, there is not much soy sauce or other seasonings in the dish, which highlights the umami taste of the ingredients themselves. Fragrant dried parsley slices that are cut almost as thick as winter bamboo shoots are mixed together. The sauce aroma of fragrant dried beans, the unique crisp aroma of parsley and the delicious bamboo shoots are connected together by a little oil. Every bite is a different experience.

    Most of the three shredded winter bamboo shoots that Si Li has eaten need to add spices such as chili and pepper to enhance the taste, and use lard to stimulate the umami taste of the winter bamboo shoots, and then add dark soy sauce for coloring and seasoning, in order to make the dishes not too bland. Li Niangzi's winter bamboo shoots and three shreds are doing the opposite. Instead of thick oil and heavy sauce, they stir-fry some fresh spring flavors.