Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Selection

    Thanks to Ah Fu's communication, the children of the Yoyingtang stood neatly outside the door of the Interchange Residence early the next morning, which surprised Wang Ting who opened the door, and almost asked Si Li if she had abducted the children.

    Fortunately, Si Li arrived in time when she heard the noise, so a misunderstanding was avoided.

    "Ah Fu, bring your friends in." Si Li beckoned them to enter the door.

    Four boys, one girl, and five children were all wearing white clothes, and each of them was more or less nervous. After hearing Si Li's words, they all took a look at Ah Fu, and said in unison, " Hello, Manager."

    Si Li took them to the backyard, who seemed to be half-grown children in their teens. In the back kitchen, Meng Taotao and Xiaoque have already started preparations for the business. The business in the morning should not be sloppy. Naturally, there is no room for the children to waste time by trial and error. Si Li asked them to introduce themselves, and the two sides had a preliminary understanding.     The oldest of the children is fourteen years old, and the youngest is the girl Axiang, who has just turned eleven years old. If they were placed in the past and present, they would still be children who have to study in school. Both pairs of eyes were full of expectation and trust, which made Si Li feel a little bit speechless about the selection, as if it would be a bit hurtful to leave anyone behind.     Seeing that Si Li had no tendency to bring them into the back kitchen, everyone was a little anxious. The oldest boy, Asheng, was obviously in a hurry. He picked up his thin cotton padded clothes and rushed to the side. If you don’t have enough energy, why don’t you leave us?”     “I can light a fire!”     “I can sweep the floor and wash dishes!”     The children next to him also shouted, and they stretched their hands towards Si Li’s face one by one, making a commotion for a while.     "Let it go, you put it down first!" Si Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "I don't know if Ah Fu told you that you should do small jobs first in the commuting house, and then if you are suitable, you can do apprenticeships and learn skills. You only do morning and evening jobs twice a day. , about three hours a day, I pay you four cents, and include a meal. The small workers are washing vegetables, cutting vegetables, cleaning tables, serving vegetables, and selling them. You have to do these things when you need to do things. It may be very tiring and hard. If you It’s okay if you can’t accept it.”

    "No, we are all willing!"

    No one offered to give up, and Si Li couldn't bear it, but it is true that there are not so many people in the house now, so she still said, "I only need two people this time, you can talk about your strengths, wait After the kitchen is free, I can let you try one by one, and I will decide who to keep."

    The children who were competing to behave just now looked at each other, pushing me and pushing you, but none of them were willing to come forward.

    Ah Xiang whispered, "Shopkeeper, I'm sorry, I don't have the strength, let's just forget it..."

    She said forget it, but there was desire and expectation in her eyes, Si Li pursed her lips, "You are all here , just try them all."

    A Sheng nodded first, "I'm fine if the shopkeeper doesn't choose me, we are all brothers and sisters, it doesn't matter whoever chooses!" He smiled white teeth, and the children around him Also followed him to laugh.

    After sharing hot water for them to drink, Si Li went into the kitchen for the final step of processing ice powder and other ingredients. In fact, Meng Taotao can cook all the dishes in the shop now, but Si Li has a system bonus, and every time he comes to earn achievement points And adding a good mood effect to the dishes is also one of the characteristics of Lai Lai Ju.     After a while, it was business hours in the morning. Meng Taotao and the others went to the front hall, and Si Li pulled out a basket of potatoes. Well, I can stand up first and arrange another test for you."     No one stood up, and Si Li announced the start of the test.     The children will be able to do the four tests, but each has their own level. Si Li watched them and wrote them down silently. After the last child quickly reported the current recipes and prices of the current home, Si Li announced, "Ah Sheng and Ah Zhuang cooks fast and well, if you don’t know how to cook, let the two of you stay.”     This time, the children all looked at one person, and Ah Xiang, who was caught, flinched and didn’t move. Ah Zhuang was in a hurry, and walked over to grab her sleeve in two steps, "Don't you know how to do it? Why are you not as good as the two of us? Tell the shopkeeper!"