Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Hanlin

    After receiving Mr. Qin's praise, Si Li was very satisfied. Although she knew that they were two ways of expressing it, but for people Meng Taotao didn't like, she naturally had to be consistent with the outside world. When she left, she not only packed a cup for Mr. Qin to take away, but also specially Fry a pot of French fries and pack another bag for him.

    The back and forth house half closed the door and began to rest, while Mr. Qin, who had milk tea in one hand and French fries in the other, attracted a lot of attention. The lunch break of the Imperial Academy was short, and the young editors couldn't help rubbing their eyes when they saw Master Qin bringing in food and drinks.     The French fries are half exposed, which cannot be mistaken, but the other bamboo tube looks very elegant, and the wheat stalks protruding from the slanted thorns also look very elegant in the hands of Xueshi Qin. Hanlin of Snacks didn't recognize where it came from, and thought it was a newly bought bamboo pen holder.     When someone finally couldn't hold back their curiosity and came forward to ask, and got the answer from milk tea, the diners who had been to Lai Lai Ju suddenly realized that they were honored for a while. He and Xueshi Qin have eaten at the same snack shop, so they are considered the same people after rounding up, right?     Hanlin, who was not familiar with the young shop of Xilianju, also murmured in his heart, that the taste must be good if it was bought specially by Master Qin regardless of his image. Even if the taste is not good, eating and drinking after buying it can be regarded as being a scholar of the Qin Dynasty. The young Hanlin editors couldn't take care of the work at hand, and whispers could be heard everywhere in the Hanlin courtyard, making an appointment to buy the snacks that Bachelor Qin liked when they came back to taste.     Hanlin who has eaten has guaranteed tickets, "Who said the taste is not good? You just have to try it and you will know, it is more delicate and considerate than the snacks specially sold by other stores!" He also knows the advantages of Lai Lai Ju, Don't talk about the shortcomings of the big dishes and banquets.     Some people finally remembered when they heard the name of Changlaiju. Isn't it the restaurant where the Bachelor of Qin went to buy French fries that he heard about when he was in Xiumu? It was just heard at the time, and there were no more rumors afterwards. They thought it was the restaurant deliberately clinging to the title of Scholar Qin to publicize their reputation, but they didn't expect it to be true!     Now, everyone in the Imperial Academy was deeply impressed by the name of "Lianlaiju", and they just waited to visit Dongshi in the evening.

    However, they were not the only ones who knew the news that Xueshi Qin had bought a new residence, the adults also received the news.

    Everyone in the court knows that if you are the chief assistant, you are the Hanlin first, and the current chief assistant also came out of the Imperial Academy back then. As the current bachelor of the Academy, Qin University is only one step away from the cabinet. Old age is getting old, and the next one to enter the cabinet is either Qin Xueshi or Xiao Shangshu. Everyone wants to bet on the future changes in the court and show a favor in advance. What I heard was the news that today's food was sold out.

    The only Hanlin editor who sent his servants over early took the last portion of ice powder from his own servant, and waved his sleeves in a gesture of gesture under the envious, jealous or disdainful eyes of his colleagues, "My lords, Why don't you go in and sit down together? I think this thing looks like the ice powder picture drawn by the young gentleman of the Du family..."

    Si Li held her face stiff with laughter, and interjected softly, "A few days ago, it was the Du family's painting. Mr. Lang bought a copy."

    The eyes of Hanlin who got the ice powder were bright, and he spoke confidently, "The painting made by Du Jiaxiaolang is the leader of the Imperial College this time. I heard that the elders of the pavilion have already sent it In the palace, meeting today is a fate, and it is a good thing to write poems and paintings with ice powder."