Chapter 1

Chapter 1 System Binding

    Autumn is deep, half-yellow leaves curled down from the branches, the discussion of the two little maids in front of the fire in the courtyard suppressed the overflowing medicinal juice, and there was a heavy breathing in the wing room, but there was no sound. People take a look.

    "I'm afraid it's coming soon, and I won't be able to survive this autumn."

    "...Who told her that she doesn't have the eyesight, but she wants to compare with the eyes of the madam, can't she really think that she is her own? Look, it's a shame to fall into the water." She's the only one."

    Another burst of laughter came into the room. In the high fever haze where it was difficult to catch breath, the piercing alarm sounded again and again. Si Li vaguely remembered the unsaved running files on the computer before fainting. sound.

    One was a choked retort, "I won't embarrass A Niang."

    One was a synthetic electronic sound that I'm used to hearing in daily operations, "Warning, the host's vital signs are abnormal, warning, the system is about to be forced to shut down.

    " The host’s identity verification has passed, and the MasterChef system has been bound, and the current level is 0.” “

    The host’s vital signs are abnormal, and emergency measures are activated, and the novice gift package is locked as first-aid potion primary, which meets the conditions of use and has been used.”

    Several electronic sounds However, the coolness flowed to the limbs and bones, and the uncomfortable body everywhere was relieved. Si Li's brows relaxed, and it took a long time for her to recover from her weak crying.

    The childish voice I heard before sounded again, "Wake up, wake up! Then, please ask this sister."

    W-what the hell?

    Si Li pressed her painful head, a large number of memories suddenly appeared in her mind along with her childish voice, and then looked at the surrounding layout, wooden screens, paper window edges and bedside curtains, none of them should appear in her small apartment stuff in.

    The memory in my mind belonged to a little girl with the same name who was less than fifteen years old. She died of high fever due to falling into the water. Si Li didn't read it carefully, but recalled the electronic sound she just heard, and asked tentatively, "System? I have time-traveled." ?”

    The electronic voice replied mechanically, "Congratulations to the host for binding the God of Cooking system. This system will assist the host to become the God of Cooking that everyone admires and achieve a happy life." The seductive advertisement is paired with the indifferent electronic voice, and there is an inexplicable sense of joy .

    Si Li applauded expressionlessly, "You should go to learn the chef's new western training to train your advertising skills. I work overtime at home, with a monthly salary of 20,000 yuan, and I will have annual leave soon. I have a happy life. Send me back, thank you. "

    【System: This system is future technology across time and space, please correct the attitude of the host. The relationship between the system and the host is mutually beneficial, and there is no need to pay fees or others. The system is only bound to free spirit bodies, that is, dead individuals. Based on the strong will of the host, the system can be unbound, and the host will return to the dead state and the novice gift package fee will be deducted. 】

    If you don’t talk about other industries that cost computers, and the IT industry that costs people’s brains, Si Li feels a little unreal. Before losing consciousness, her own fat cat was lying on the crooked legs, the roast goose takeaway that was just delivered, the game cassette that was going to be played during the annual vacation, and a long time ago. A phone number that has not been dialed, the image of home trivially and truly appears in memory.