Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Candied Sweet Potatoes

    The occasional blaring sound of the frying pan in the back kitchen affected the dignified atmosphere in the front hall. After smelling the suspicious sweet and mushy smell again, Wang Ting's vigilance level was raised to the highest level, trying to detect it from time to time. Heads of the past see exactly what's going on in the back kitchen.

    Fortunately, Si Li seemed to sense the uneasiness in his heart, and quickly called him over.

    When Wang Ting saw the two of Si Li, he was taken aback, "How did you do this?" He

    wiped his face with a clean cloth, and the white cloth instantly turned brown-black, Si Li's voice became hoarse, and he was so exhausted that he couldn't even explain. I didn't even bother to explain, "Send it over."

    "There are sauce pancakes, spiked potatoes, and mashed potatoes in the afternoon. Let Xiaoque come over and take them away." Meng Taotao also waved his hand with a tired expression Drive Wang Ting away.

    Si Li accurately received the horrified eyes from Wang Ting: "Do you want to make small stoves for others?" Is it really not afraid of death to hang out with big customers? !

    She didn't want to either. If it hadn't been for grabbing the gap between the two pots of candied sweet potatoes and making two pots of other things, her achievement points would not be a matter of zeroing out, but a matter of deadly deductions.

    Between life and death, the breakthrough is the fastest. After two pots of candied sweet potatoes were overturned one after another, Si Li returned to the division of labor with Meng Taotao. The tacit understanding developed over the past few days contributed a "-4 achievement point" again, and successfully produced the finished product.

    Si Li didn't want to care about the taste of this plate of candied sweet potatoes at all, the system picked out three or four thorns, anyway, if it didn't say that it failed, it was considered a success.

    Jiang Hengyun, who was waiting in the lobby, could not be said to be patient. Wang Ting watched his expression change from tense to serious within half an hour. Official documents and some other reports were made. The guards had such a terrifying aura that they managed to scare away two groups of diners wandering around.

    However, the wait was not in vain. Jiang Hengyun dipped his chopsticks in a little cold water, and picked up a piece of sweet potato wrapped in sugar. The sugar strands stretched and slender along with the pulling movement. The amber crystals reflected the sunlight outside the door, and the moment the slender sugar strands broke, two The end bounced off, and the spider-like silk tail floated in the air, and a little bit stuck to the corner of the lips, and the sincerity of the sweetness of sugar seeped into the mouth.     It looks like a crystal-clear and cold candy, but the heat can only be felt at the moment of entrance. The outer sugar shell can’t even be regarded as completely solidified, and the slightly sticky and brittle taste is very wonderful. The next moment, you will realize that it has also woven a fine sugar network in your mouth, sticking to your teeth but not annoying.     The taste of sweet potato cubes fried inside with a yellowish surface and browned edges is completely opposite to that of sugar. The soft, glutinous and flowing liquid crop touches the lips and tongue with scorching heat. The sweetness is not obvious in contrast to the sugar, and it blends just right.     If you compare it with what he has eaten in the past, although the taste is still not as good, it is obvious that he has embarked on the road of hard work.     When Si Li came out after tidying up her disheveled image, she saw Xiao Que's pitiful eyes, her intention was quite clear, it was for the candied sweet potatoes that she had never made before. At present, Si Li doesn't have so many achievement points and money to squander, so she pretends not to see it and ignores the past.     "My lord, is it too sweet?" Si Li walked to the table in the middle of the hall and bowed. One of the faults picked by the system is "too much sugar". If this breaks the friendly hand extended by this potential big customer, all the costs she paid will be in vain.     "Moderate." Jiang Hengyun said indifferently, the candied sweet potato on the table was still hot, but the portion had already been reduced by half. Si Li couldn't see the aftereffect of eating with his mouth burning. Seeing him get up, he showed a sincere smile, "That's good. If your son likes it, you can come here often."     "Pack up half a portion of sweet potatoes and one each." Jiang Hengyun got up but did not leave, suppressing her joyful mood, "In addition, the previous invitation, It still works today.”