Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    [System: "Attack! Come and go!" Completed, ask the host to choose the specified recipe. 】

    The popularity of French fries was completely beyond Si Li’s expectations. On the second day of opening, the store’s sales were supported solely by French fries and fried spikes. Meng Taotao’s tofu was useless, except when he was too busy Apart from helping to fry two or three pots of French fries, they were stopped by diners in the front hall.

    After all, there are still few people in the house, and even the shopkeeper next door, Tang, simply stays in the house with milk tea and sugar buckets, and helps pass the name of the dish to the back kitchen from time to time, so it is still a bit too busy.

    And the system task completion notification sounded when Si Li delivered the next pot of French fries.

    There were few diners in the lobby in the morning, and those who were sitting were regular customers of the Tangshui shop. Since the shopkeeper Tang could not be found, they searched all the way to the next door. The bustling in front of the door was in stark contrast to the deserted inside. Judging by the number of paper tubes placed behind the long table, it might not last this afternoon.

    The sound of falling copper plates was endless, and in a daze, Si Li seemed to have seen a hot fried skewer shop in the street in his previous life.

    However, Si Li knows very well that the popularity of French fries is largely due to the cheapness of tasting and small portions. You can only buy a piece of tofu for a penny in a small stall in the suburbs of Beijing, but you can get a lot of French fries for a penny in a commuter house. Compared with the two, and the seasoning ratio of the French fries given by the system is good enough, it is popular among children's songs. Most of the attracted people are transformed into new diners.

    Snacks have always been a model of small profits but quick turnover, but to make Bianlaiju into the eyes of others, cooking skills are truly affirmed, only small profits but quick turnover is not enough. Si Li moved back the release time of the only two-star dish that hadn't been sold so far, candied sweet potatoes, handed the French fries to Meng Taotao, and turned back to the back kitchen.     The system panel had stopped in front of her for a while, and there were a lot of one-star recipes in the system mall, densely printed in front of her eyes, making her dizzy. Since it's a system reward, if you don't maximize your benefits, I'm sorry that the system has cheated her so many times. Si Li didn't even look at the cheapest recipe "Fried Fresh Milk" she ever wanted to buy. She flipped through the mall list and locked her eyes on Above the most expensive three-course one-star menu.     Priced at 8999, salt and pepper chicken tenders, rice crackers and sauce pancakes.

    Except for the salt and pepper chicken tenders, there is a line of small words marked under the other two recipes, "There may be a risk of failure when making at the host level, please buy carefully."

    Si Li deliberately chose chicken tenderloin, but when he thought about the price of chicken he saw at the vegetable market before, a chicken weighing only two or three catties cost fifty yuan. If you want to buy a better quality chicken like three yellow chicken, the price is ridiculous . The caliber of the chicken dealer is that he has seen the winter, and the price will rise again in the winter. Si Li can wait for the price to drop, but he can't wait for the time limit of the mandatory task, so he can only choose to give up.

    [System: Drip, the host has selected the recipe "Sauce Fragrant Cake", and the reward distribution is complete. The task has been updated, please check it yourself. ]

    After getting a recipe, Si Li turned back and submitted another task. This time the menu successfully passed the system judgment, and the task reward was given out soon.