Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91

    Seeing that she ignored her, Jiang Rufei leaned into Si Li's ear and whispered, "Brother, you are a liar." "

    What?"

    Jiang Rufei turned her head and

    smiled slightly , "Brother!" You Tian, ​​"I left a pot for you" was right next to Si Li's mouth, but she couldn't say it again when she turned around.

    The prince stood in the courtyard in a black robe, with fluttering sleeves, and a bright moon behind her, as if she was a fairy in a dream, she couldn't help but fell into the eyes of those cold springs that thawed for a moment and were so soft that people mistakenly thought they were affectionate, and she was dazzled for a while Fantastic.

    Fortunately, the brothers and sisters of the Jiang family were all pretty good-looking, and Si Li quickly regained her composure. Just as she was about to stand up and salute, she heard a long and loud whistle behind her.

    The instigator, Xiao Qi, smiled and said what Si Li had just said, "It's so beautiful!"

    Si Li was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to say, she helped the drunken princess Jin and princess to get up, trying to cover up what happened just now with a serious matter. Forgiveness, "Your Highness, Miss Xiao's unintentional words. Did Jiang Shizi entrust you to pick up the princess today?" "

    Yes." Jiang Hengyun took a deep look at her, Jiang Rufei held Si Li's sleeve with one hand, and held Si Li's sleeve with the other. Pulling on her brother's sleeve, Si Li felt that this action was very familiar, like the way the princess and Jiang Shizhi were together before. Jiang Rufei didn't give her a chance to think for a while, and called out again crisply, "Brother!"

    Jiang Hengyun patted her head softly, "Let's go."

    Except for the drunk Xiao Qi, everyone in the courtyard They all got up and sent off His Highness the Prince respectfully.

    "Spring returns to the earth, the ice melts and the snow melts, the silver vase bursts, and the horn whimpers~"

    After Princess Jinhe and the guards who stayed in the small courtyard withdrew, the lively atmosphere slowly faded, and the faint voice blew Entering the kitchen window, Si Li heard Xiao Qi's libretto becoming more and more strange. After a meal, he added more vinegar to the hangover soup that Meng Taotao was carrying, and asked her to send it to Xiao Qi first.

    The small bowl of sheep scorpion placed next to it was still steaming, as long as you turned around, you could see that the food reserved for Jiang Shizhi had never been served, Si Li pursed her lips and felt disappointed.     There just happened to be a bowl of soaked tofu with mutton scorpion, so Si Li clicked on the tasting module of the system and put the small bowl in. The bowl landed on the phantom of the round table, and the moonlight simulated by the system was as bright as the moon in the sky.     In her previous life, when she recited Tang poems when she was young, she could not understand why the follow-up was longing and resentment, but now she also had a superfluous idea of ​​imagining what Jiang Shizhi was doing through the moonlight.     Si Li sighed, "You have to eat hot pot well by yourself, but it might be happier if you eat it with two people." Unfortunately, Jiang Shizhi wasn't there.     I was just complaining casually, but I didn't expect that the blue sky, moonlight and water waves on the system panel would shake like water waves, and a piece of paper was hanging above the system panel, which was similar to the evaluation paper given by the previous "senior". The note landed in the same position, and the exclamation just now was written on the note.     Si Li froze for a moment, her face was hot, she reached out and tore off the note, tore it up, threw it into the still warm stove, and then went out with the hangover soup to share with everyone.     She didn't realize that after tearing it up, the note reappeared by the bowl, and was then taken by the young man sitting upright in Qiyun Tower.     ---     The alcohol content of sweet-scented osmanthus wine is not high, and a bowl of sobering soup goes down, and the hangover does not affect Xiao Qi and Xiaoque's class the next day, and the reports of living and living with the princess Jinhe. Si Li put the prototype of egg yolk pastry sent by Guan Zhiyu in her hand into the steamer, and greeted the brother and sister who entered through the small door.     "Did Ah Fei sleep well last night?" Si Li looked carefully at the face of Princess Jinhe, "Yesterday you left early and didn't drink sober soup, so you didn't have a headache when you woke up today?" Jiang Rufei shook her head     . As Si Li sat down, Jiang Heng asked, "Aren't you going to eat pot today?"