Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Dharma Conference (Part 1)

    It is said that human beings can only concentrate on their work for a maximum of three to four hours. After this time, side effects will occur, and Si Li is suffering from this side effect.

    It was still dark in the early morning, and in line with the principle of not revealing the identity of the lady and not being too shabby, Wang Ting drove the donkey cart with three girls and a bunch of miscellaneous utensils on the road.

    Si Li leaned against the donkey carriage in a daze, fell into a coma all night, and was woken up before she got enough sleep and was forced to drag her to work, anyone who tried would know.

    Meng Taotao glanced at her worriedly, "If miss is uncomfortable, wait until you get to the place and have a good rest later."

    Si Li is now only one breath away from the walking dead, and the communication depends on the only remaining concern for the employees, "Yes."

    Wang Ting Swinging the whip, "Why don't you go back now?" The person who said going back drove the car even faster, as expected of the ruthless Manager Xiao Wang who persuaded Meng Taotao to forcefully pull Si Li up in the morning.

    Not far away, the car stopped, and Xiao Que looked around, "Isn't this here yet?"

    Wang Ting pushed the little girl's head away and snorted, "The steward gave the lady a favor in exchange for it. Stall, be content, others don’t have it yet.”

    Several people got out of the car, and the stall was indeed as Xiaoque said, on the branch dirt road leading from the official road, still tens of meters away from the official road. However, there are other hawkers setting up stalls on the left and right. Looking back, there is a stall more than 100 meters away from the official road. In comparison, this place is still a good location.

    On the other side of the stall next to the official road, there is a middle-aged man who sells sugar paintings and sugar paintings with a young man, and there are three iron stoves alone. Seeing them coming, the middle-aged man didn't even lift his eyelids, pretending that the stove beyond the white ash circle painted by the government was not his own.

    This is deliberately bullying people to take up space. Si Li just wanted to rest at the moment, and didn't bother to argue, "Xiao Que, I'm moving things."

    The middle-aged man saw that Xiao Que didn't go to unload the car, but came to him instead. He snorted lightly, the stove was boiling syrup, and he and his son combined could move it. How much strength can a girl have?

    However, there are always surprises. An iron stove half a person's height seemed to be flying, and landed next to the middle-aged man with a bang, just squeezing him in the middle with the other two stoves. As he breathed, the middle-aged man's face was covered with sweat.     "Small... shopkeeper, I want to eat cakes." Xiao Que still remembered Meng Taotao's instructions before leaving the house, and eagerly came over to beg for some after work. Si Li patted her head and handed her a mung bean pancake.     Wang Ting and Xiao Que worked together to build a shed and set up wooden tables and boilers. Meng Taotao newly built a simple earthen stove and put a big pot on it. Looking back, Si Li, who was in charge of arranging the cakes, moved slowly, and the three of them had finished all the work on their hands. , the pastry is only half set out.     Oil paper and hemp rope were all prepared, and the bowls, chopsticks and spoons slipped away, and Si Li pushed the progress like slow motion. If she didn't have a little sense of responsibility, she wouldn't even want to do this. Wang Ting couldn't stand Si Li's weak look, so he jumped out of the car with two big baskets, "It's all here. Really, I'm here to keep an eye out for any troubles, mind my own business, and won't pay me wages." The second half The sentence had turned into a low-pitched mutter, and Si Li didn't hear clearly, and didn't bother to ask.     The stall was quickly taken care of. Inside the shed was a chopping board, a table and two stools set up by donkey carts, which were barely squeezed out to leave a place for eating. Outside the shed was a pastry table and oil pan. Hanging a cloth sign with the name of the house and the prices of the six dishes, it looks decent.     The price was set by Meng Taotao, and he followed the path of small profits but quick turnover to open up word of mouth. Xiucai tofu costs nine yuan and ten yuan, rice cake with persimmon heart costs five yuan, mung bean cake costs three yuan, a bowl of Langya potatoes renamed fried wolf teeth costs twenty yuan, a bowl of mashed potatoes costs ten yuan, and cold cucumber costs only 10 yuan. Hang a name.     After all, their stall is obviously focused on snacks. Cucumbers are expensive this season, and cold dishes are even more expensive. If the prices are really marked, they may scare away customers.     The sky is getting brighter, and the sound of carriages going to Guangji Temple can be heard endlessly. There are not many tourists coming on foot, and even fewer stop to eat. Si Li sat in front of the pastry table with her head propped up, and supported Xiao Que with her eyes as she went to the temple gate to sell the pastries with a basket of pastries. Wang Ting couldn't see her acting like this, so he dragged Xiao Que out, turned around and found Si Li looking at him, and forcefully explained, "I'm going for a stroll, anyway, I'm on my way."