Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The four of Si Li returned to Zhuangzi early, and Wang Ting was still waiting to get a share of his share, so he was in no hurry to leave. Squatting in the Lingtao Courtyard and watching for a long time, Xiao Que washed the vegetables, Si Li and Meng Tao Tao handled the pastry fillings, and when the steamer on the stove was replaced, Si Li didn't take the initiative to bring up the matter. He couldn't help asking, " Miss, how much did you earn today?"

    Si Li was stunned, "Xiao Wang is still in charge, I didn't hear you, so I thought you were gone."

    Before Wang Ting became angry, Si Li took out the copper coin and put it in his hand with a smile, " You were there when the cakes and tofu were sold, so you can probably calculate the total. See if I made a mistake?"

    There are many people who came to join in the excitement of the Dharma meeting, especially today's business is good, and I made nearly three taels in one go Silver, although there might not be much left after the cost is taken out, who asked Si Li to do business without money. The three of them each took a share, and another 10% was shared from Si Li, who made up one hundred Wen to Wang Ting, and a string of copper coins dangling was full of momentum.

    Wang Ting put away the copper plates, didn't light any, and looked around uncomfortably, his eyes lit up, and he stepped forward to lift up the raw soy milk he had just brought in and was about to pour it into the pot.

    "Hey, what are you doing? Just put it away!"

    The little sparrow who was still peeling the mung bean skin quickly jumped up and snatched the wooden barrel from his hand, making Wang Ting's hands and feet not know where to move, "I don't know... ..."

    Si Li washed her hands, and arranged things casually, "You can't help here. If Manager Xiao Wang is interested, it's still early in the morning, why don't you help me to ask where is a suitable place to open a snack shop in the city. Everything else is fine. , that is, the rent should be cheap."

    Jingchengju, it is not easy, although the previous task may fail and she cannot afford a penny of rent, but the system tasks have been issued, it is always right to ask in advance.

    "Food shop?" Wang Ting was a little confused, "Miss, why do you ask this?" "

    Of course it's opening a shop!" Xiao Que held her face happily, "I haven't been to the city yet, and there will be delicious food every day. "

    I live well in Zhuangzi, how can I open a shop after the next meeting? I really want to come out. Wang Ting's words of persuasion rolled over his lips twice, but he still swallowed them down, "I'm leaving now." It

    was originally a job for Wang Ting, who was idle and free, Si Li finished the task and went back to toss the rice cakes in his hand . In the state of diligence, I didn’t feel it. The excitement was over, and repeated work would be a bit boring. Fortunately, the test results of the control group came out quickly. Si Li touched a piece of rice cake just out of the pan and put it in Together, the two cakes look indistinguishable.

    Si Li reconfirmed that the "never forget" bonus in the item bar had been used, and frowned. Hell, what is the use of this system bonus?

    Take a bite of the cold rice cake first, it is sweet and soft, and the level remains stable. After Si Li praised herself, she took another bite of the rice cake made after the bonus was turned on.

    The taste of the rice cake is the same as before, but the more I eat it, the more trivial memories come to my mind.

    What she recalled was not a big day, it seemed to be just the low lights of thousands of houses outside the window of the laboratory building on a certain overtime evening in the past, and the pair of cat eyes that would look at her stupidly when typing on the keyboard in a hurry. After coming to Ning Dynasty, all the past is nostalgic.