Chapter 131

.
Chapter 131

    Facts have proved that trying to speed up the exploratory agency's entry testing by currying favor with doctors is completely useless.

    When Jiang Hengyun finished all the inspections, the humanoid object with white robotic arms presented him with a card with his image on it.

    [Exploration Bureau·Explorer Reserve Jiang Hengyun

    was born in the world: coordinates 566.741.68 time and space, Daning Dynasty. 】

    Jiang Hengyun raised his hand and touched the wound where the "biochip" had just been injected into the back of his neck. The cold liquid had disappeared, the invisible restraint in front of him was untied, and the entire white and bright space no longer warned him.

    "Lili." He stopped behind the girl whose back was turned to him. Si Li raised a hand, and the crackling voice continued, "Wait for me." The bright green characters danced on the square in front of the girl

    . , Jiang Hengyun did not disturb her, and stood at the nearest place to carefully observe this thing that was mentioned repeatedly during the basic education indoctrination just now-the optical brain.

    It took Si Li a long time to type the last line of characters on the projection keyboard. The annual leave had been forced to move to the next few days while waiting for Jiang Hengyun. Because she was delayed in Daning, the ruthless immediate superior sent her The workplace was moved to the sterile room, blocking her excuse to escape from work because the test was not over and she couldn't go out.

    Due to the difference in time and space velocity between the two sides, Si Li, who has not worked for a long time, ushered in a long-lost rush to work. Run it once, and wait until the sound of successful output comes out from the optical brain, then it is considered to have solved the code error problem this time.

    "System boy, you are already a mature system, it's time to learn to catch bugs yourself!" Si Li was heartbroken.

    The system switched back to the mechanical sound, "My intelligence depends on you, the inspectors." "..."

    Si

    Li turned her head and held Jiang Hengyun who had been stripped of his coat and only the ordinary civilian clothes specially prepared before passing through the aperture, "Wait in a hurry?"

    "No. I can see your work, very..." Jiang Hengyun shook his head, watched the light of the brain disappear, and found a suitable wording, "It's very interesting." "No, don't mention it."

    Si Li wiped his face in pain, and pulled him towards the glass. Before hitting it, a golden-red light flashed in the seemingly transparent glass, the "glass" disappeared, and they successfully walked out of the quarantine.

    "Goodbye, Detector Division."

    A stream of information from the system passed by, saying goodbye to them.

    Passing through the promenade with special metal structure of the Bureau of Exploration, the two appeared on the side of a bustling street. Behind them was a towering majestic building. Flying objects could not be intertwined around it. There are moving pictures and singing and dancing puppets wandering back and forth on it. Jiang Hengyun looked at this building for a long time, and the impact of the images he saw in basic education really came at this moment.

    This is a city of the future.

    A city in the sky that alchemists and Taoists could never have imagined.