Chapter 111 - 120

.
Chapter 111 Master Not Suffering (Part 2)

    Guan Zhiyu's "Congratulations" rang in Si Li's ears after the small meeting in Wuwei upstairs. She knew what it was to congratulate, but when she really thought of that person, she felt a lingering feeling in her heart. She couldn't sleep at night.

    Si Li clicked on the system aimlessly. After reaching the third level, the recipes in the system mall are more like a frame of reference for her. The successful tomato pot confirmed her premonition, and she only needs a little trial and inspiration. Can make dishes that are not inferior. Although it is not as addictive as the recipes modified by the system, from the perspective of novelty, it is enough to use.     The tasting module that hadn't been opened for a long time fell into her eyes like this. Xiaobei with meat floss was rated B+, an unsurprising grade. The note pasted on the upper right corner shakes as if a real breeze blows, I don’t know if it’s an illusion, but the exquisite modeling of the tasting interface is a bit bleak.     "Piffy? Sainty?"     Si Li was stunned for a moment before remembering the content of the note she wrote earlier, and consciously found the reason for the lackluster modeling: wouldn't it consume energy to make such a dialogue-like answer?     She can't be called a saint, she can't even understand her own little love, so how can she boast about anything else. But being interrupted like this, Si Li quickly felt sleepy.     Early the next morning, Si Li just got up and was about to continue making the half-processed honey and lemon curd yesterday, when she saw Xiaoque, who was due to go to class in half an hour, lying on the table and writing with a charcoal pencil, stroke by stroke, very serious, Go around and take a closer look.     "...How can it be day and night."     Well, it was the evil that she had the idea of ​​writing poetry that came up yesterday. Daning already had this famous love poem, but it was just a lingering sentence that Xiao Que forcefully wrote with the words "If you don't come with me, I will kill you" written on the back of the paper, which made Si Li's head ache.     "Xiao Que, go to class quickly, and help me copy poems this time and ask Liu Wuling and the others if they want to help." Si Li thought for a while, and found a suitable excuse to dismiss Xiao Que.     Her handwriting is not the same as Xiaoque's. There are not many people who can use it under her hand. The new guy still learned her handwriting from Xiaoque. She can't count on it at all, so it's better to outsource it.

    Xiaoque got the instructions and went out to class happily, Si Li turned back to the back kitchen, only to find that the leftover lemons from yesterday had been processed by Ah Xiang and Ah Zhuang, seeing Si Li staring at them, Ah Xiang blushed nervously , "The shopkeeper, yes, did you do it wrong?"

    "...It's pretty good."

    The garden party is only a few days away, and the system currently has no new tasks and achievement points, so Si Li plans to be at the garden party Reappeared, and I didn't bother to continue tossing these two days, and didn't let Wang Ting hang up the menu. After making a round of inspections, and stopping by shopkeeper Tang next door to take a look at the site where he had a new idea and was full of enthusiasm for research and development, Si Li suddenly found that he was the only one among all the busy people who had nothing to do.

    There are Ah Quan and Wang Ting in front and back, Ah Xiang and Ah Zhuang are in the kitchen with Ah Zhu, and Ah Sheng is busy with a few new teenagers and girls on errands. .

    Guilty, sinful, Si Li took out the manuscript that Jiang Rufei had given him before, and was very happy to start fishing.

    "His Royal Highness?!"

    "Le'an County is mainly sending ten cups of milk tea to Guangji Temple, who will make a trip--!" The

    simultaneous exclamation from the front hall and the shopkeeper Tang next door made Si Li sit up in shock and wipe the soles of her feet. You quickly ran into the sugar shop next door.