Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Clues

    The deduction of a little loyalty was not clearly shown in the conversation, and Si Li didn't want to know what would happen when the loyalty failed—it wouldn't be a good thing anyway.

    As the night was getting darker, Xiao Que boiled a pot of hot water to wash up. After Si Li came out of the cubicle with her hair in her hands, she saw Meng Taotao's frowning brows loosen. , I would like to ask the young lady about her cooking skills first, so that I can make a plan to sell and set up a stall."

    Plan? It's just forced by the system.

    But Si Li didn't say what was on her mind, she just smiled and said, "It's been a busy day, let's rest first." Meng Taotao's culinary skills were higher than hers, and Si Li was already prepared to be laughed at tomorrow.

    The success of the rice cake with persimmon heart gave her confidence. Tomorrow, she might be able to complete one-star mung bean cake at a time. Two pastries, one cold dish and one snack, plus Meng Taotao's specialty No. 1 Scholar Tofu, are enough to meet the system requirements.

    Meng Taotao didn't know what Si Li was thinking, he was indeed tired after running for a day, and fell asleep in the wing room, babbled in his dream that "the capital is small and the profits are small, but the profits are small and the sales are high", he really broke his heart for the little master.

    As the night darkened, Si Li was thinking about the rewards of the tasting system. When she opened the system interface again, the cakes on the plate were still the same as before, unchanged.

    "Strange..."

    Si Li waited for a while, but before the system refreshed the prompt, she had to close the panel and go to sleep.

    Not long after the panel was closed, the glazed lamps under the corridor of the East Palace were lit up one by one, and the owner of the East Palace strode in in the night.

    Jiang Hengyun handed the cloak to the servant and took it away, and called the palace servant who had been waiting in front of the palace gate to accompany him, "Tomorrow A Fei will get up and tell her that she has gone to see it alone, and she is going to Guangji Temple to listen to the scriptures, and bring her with her." The companion will let you go alone."

    "The princess will be very happy." The palace man bowed his knees and saluted, covering his mouth with a light smile.

    Jiang Hengyun didn't look at her, and when the palace servants got up, the slender figure of His Royal Highness had already disappeared.

    The servant held the cloak and opened the door early, and the newly brewed tea in the room was covered with mist. Jiang Hengyun picked up the teacup, and the warmth from the porcelain wall dispelled the cold air of the night wind, and he casually ordered, "Ah Fei is going, so the noble concubine's family don't have to go, find something for them to do, and don't come to obstruct people's eyes." The servant bowed his

    waist Waiting, not daring to answer. The only one in the entire imperial city who dared to arrange emperors and princes at will is this master.

    Seeing that the atmosphere was slow, the officials who followed Jiang Hengyun out of the capital to inspect the arrangement of Guangji Temple smiled and said, "Your Highness is not at ease, just go with the princess. After all, Duke Dongyang is old, and the supervisor needs someone to help such a gathering , Your Highness sits in the middle of the capital, and there is always a time when you

    can't do it." In Guangji Temple on Guanghua Mountain, this year's Buddhist and Dharma Association supervision errand was begged by his majesty to his father because of the noble concubine's coquettishness. Even the duke title was kept only after being a noble concubine, so it's no wonder that his master was worried.