Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Xiaoque’s eating and broadcasting has attracted more than one person. Although the new product launched by Lianaiju did not try it this time, the difference in the amount of a dish and a bowl makes people see the taste of a dish. Many people are reluctant to spend money. I only bought a plate of ice powder, and Master Jingzhao was one of them.

    There is only about one spoonful in a plate, and I put it on the table and stare at it, or hold it up to the light, and the halo that was folded out of the crystal will be reflected in my eyes, and I am not willing to eat it for a while.

    And when he scooped up a spoonful of it, the warm brown sugar water blended with the cold ice powder cubes. The sharp contrast was endowed with a distinctive delicious impression by the sweet and astringent taste of brown sugar. When it is loosened, there is a little astringent herbal sweetness in the aftertaste, which makes people not feel greasy, but very refreshing.     Ice powder poured with sugar water is a kind of enjoyment that I have never seen before, and the leftover fragments in the small dish float and sink in the sugar water, colliding with the balls of different colors, which is a bit lively and interesting. The colorful balls bounce in the mouth without losing their softness. Unlike the glutinous sweetness of Yuanxiao, they slide and bounce between the lips and teeth, and a different kind of grassy fragrance overflows the mouth.     After reluctantly finished eating, even drank the sugar water, the master wanted to order another plate to eat, but was told by the waiter that it was sold out.     "I heard you said that there is still a bowl? Alas, I should have ordered a bowl if I knew it!" The     master secretary looked at the handsome young man on the table next to him, who was enjoying a cup of milk tea in his left hand and a bowl of ice powder in his right, and sighed. The lobby of Changlaiju was almost full of people today, and the same sighs as the master’s voice sounded from everywhere. The handsome little student Fang Hu slowly spooned spoonfuls. He was indifferent to everyone’s angry gaze, but ate even more slowly. some.     But Xiao Qi, who bought the last bowl of ice powder, was not in the store. She had to go to the academy to get a bowl. Si Li went to shopkeeper Tang to ask for a bamboo tube that had just been filled, and the tube was almost overflowing with ice powder. A small point, the sun shines through the hand and reflects the bright light of the hand.

    "What are you naming?" Xiao Qi complained, and hurried away with the ice powder container, and stepped into the school early. She arrived early, and it was still a long time before the teacher came to class. Most of the people in the dormitory had already sat down and were reviewing their books. When they saw her coming in against the wind, they immediately looked at the bamboo tube in her hand.

    With the intersection of the previous delicacies, the female students sitting next to each other are not so repulsive to the cold-faced Xiao Qi, and instead chirped over, "Ah Qi, what did you buy? New milk tea?     " Qi glanced around the empty space not far away, and Liu Wuling took a hard look before finding the empty space. She was in a good mood for a while, bent down mysteriously to call the girls to come closer, and lifted the lid of the cup amidst the curious gazes in a circle. "The new taro ball ice powder from Lailaiju! The team circled around twice and lined up at the edge of Qiyun Building. Fortunately, I went early today, otherwise I wouldn't be able to buy it. This is the last bowl in the morning." The girls said     . But I don't care to listen to what she said. In winter, it dawns late, and candle lamps are still lit in the school. The soft crystals in the lamps are illuminated transparently and brightly, and they exude a sweet smell. Girls who have little resistance to beauty and sweets They all fell.     The one who was closest to Xiao Qi had already hugged her arm, coquettishly, "I know that you are the best, A Qi, I brought a food box and a small bowl, share half with me?" "Who are you,     A Qi ? You have such a big face?"     "Half? You can figure it out!"     The first one was attacked by a crowd, and was squeezed out of the small circle after a while, Xiao Qi couldn't laugh or cry, and helped the one who was almost dropped to the ground Wooden spoon, stop the disputes among the girls, and pull the girl who was squeezed out back to her side, "Actually, there should be some people who go early in the evening. Why do sisters and sisters come to snatch me?" "There are still exercises after class.     " Do it, who knows when I will let you go. Good sister, good Aqi, I'm not greedy, let me have a taste." The pretty girl in blue skirt     grabbed the wooden spoon in Xiao Qi's hand, seeing that she didn't object, she struck quickly , Dig a spoonful first.