Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Si Li didn't know what kind of conversation happened between Meng Taotao and her husband, so she hurriedly sent Xiao Qi to class, but when she looked back, she remembered that Prince Yue was still waiting for dinner.

    "Is the son still a plate of sweet potatoes and two bowls of ice powder today?" Si Li glanced at the wooden door in the courtyard that was not open, and asked tentatively.

    "Yeah."

    After a night, the young man seemed a little more indifferent than before. He looked a little gentle when he stood outside the store, but he completely disappeared after he sat down. Si Li curled her lips secretly, "The guest will wait a moment."

    After being skilled, the candied sweet potatoes were made quite quickly, and Si Li quickly took out the prepared two bowls of ice powder and sweet potatoes. After putting down the tray, she couldn't help asking, "How is the princess?"     Looking at "Jiang Lang" who moved over, there were little ripples in the eyes like a deep pool, reflecting her shadow, but there were some emotions that Si Li couldn't understand. She belatedly realized that "Jiang Lang" would only pay for the day when Jin and the princess lived together for a day. When she asked this way, others would inevitably think that she was taking advantage of the money.     Jiang Hengyun didn't speak for a long time, Si Li and him looked at each other a little embarrassed, he moved his eyes away first, and made an excuse, "If it's not convenient, let's just say it, I boiled some loquats in the pear paste today, I wanted to ask the princess about it How is it?"     "I'll take it back and ask her." Jiang Hengyun said lightly.     "That's good. Take it easy, sir!"     Si Li finished quickly, and quickly went back to the back kitchen. After closing the window to make sure no one could see, she let out a long breath and patted her hot cheek.     Being stared at so deeply, as if there was only one person in her eyes, it was really difficult to bear, and if she looked at it even for a moment, she was worried that she would have untimely thoughts in her heart.     She didn't have any big ambitions at all, the most she could do was finish the system tasks and save enough money to find a place with beautiful mountains and rivers to retire, and she would be content to see a few friends from time to time in the future. However, as someone said, when you are curious about a person, you are not far from getting stuck in the mud. After thinking about life last night, the image of Prince Yue's son became clear from a stingy guest, which made her feel weird too.

    Si Li leaned against the door panel, opened the system panel and took a look, and finally calmed down. The previous "Branch of the Exchange House (2)" is about to expire in more than a day, but the last time I asked Wang Ting to deliver the letter, I still haven't received a response. Guan Ji's attitude is quite ambiguous, and I don't know what happened What a problem, Si Li was a little worried.

    Not only was Guan Ji the one who made the suggestion to sue the officials, so she was curious about the follow-up results, but also because the dim sum supply chain in the system task obviously could only fall on Guan Ji's head. If Guan Ji jumped out of the predicament and ignored the previous promise, then In this short period of time, she has nowhere to find another supplier. Unless it is to spend the achievement points that have been saved so hard to buy two of the cheapest dim sum recipes to support the appearance, and open a pastry shop to supply the exchange, but I don’t know if this operating system can recognize it, so Guan Jiwan Never go wrong.     Si Li calculated the time, and there was still some free time before opening in the afternoon. Guan Ji opened near Beicheng, a little far away from the exchange, so he should be able to finish the business and make a round trip by speeding up, without delaying the opening in the afternoon.     After making up her mind, Si Li took a look at the pitch-black tasting module that was still disabled on the system panel. The familiar note and interface didn't appear, making her feel empty. In fact, she still really wants to know what kind of comments she can get after her innovative two-star recipe taro ball ice powder. After all, no matter if the brown sugar syrup presented is replaced with honey water or pear paste, the prompts given by the system are just mediocre or various. Kind of picky. She can only know that this kind of innovation is not overturned, but she doesn't know whether it is better or worse than the original ice powder. This is one of the rigidities of the system.     "The shopkeeper?" Meng Taotao knocked on the window, "Guan Ji is here."     Si Li, who had just stood up, was taken aback, and said that Cao Cao Cao Cao had arrived, what a coincidence. "I'll be right there!"     Guan Zhizhen, who was waiting in the front hall, saw Si Li, her eyes lit up, she jumped up, and said excitedly, "Brother, this is Miss Si I told you about!"