Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Sweet Potato Gooey

    After listening to the steward's arrangement, Wang Ting pushed open the door of Lingtao Courtyard against the cold wind, and the faint sweet fragrance on the road became stronger in an instant, and when he got closer, the three figures behind the kitchen door were particularly obvious.

    All the comforts he thought of on the way were in vain. After all, no one who is heartbroken and leaves the family can continue to eat and drink with a smile.

    A sense of powerlessness welled up in his heart, and Wang Ting went through what he had seen and heard from yesterday to today, and inexplicably felt a little sympathy for Guan Shi Wang. The purpose of this young lady seems to be to leave the farm.

    Seeing him frozen in place, Si Li gave him a surprised look, pointed to the pile of sweet potatoes behind her, "I want to eat it and bake it myself." "Here we come." Wang Ting took a pair of chopsticks and joined

    those who snatched the plate of honey-roasted sweet potatoes fight.

    None of them mentioned about leaving tomorrow, but when they got up the next morning, except for Meng Taotao who was still doing morning lessons with his handwritten book, Xiaoque and Wang Ting had already prepared their bags.

    Wang Ting obviously made a long-term plan. The first thing he said when he saw Si Li was, "I think Ma's shop is more suitable, but we need to build another room." His analysis was correct

    . There is no objection to following Si Li. It is easy to use, and listening to Xiaoque's retelling of the past has nothing to do with her stepmother, so whether to stay or not is the choice of the royal court. It's just that rather than staying as a servant, it's obviously more promising to be his little steward on Zhuangzi, so his choice seems a bit strange.

    "You're coming with me?" Si Li became serious, "Why?" Thinking of how much Wang Ting had done yesterday for a single share, he added cautiously, "It's not normal for gatherings like the Dharma Association to make money, maybe not. It will be higher than your wages in Zhuangzi."

    Wang Ting nodded, "But I can't take care of children in Zhuangzi."

    Si Li understood the unfinished words, and she was angry and funny for a while, could Wang Ting be sure that she would agree? ? Well, she will, small shops always need some sweepers and waiters, and Wang Ting buys one and gets two free, which is a welcome deal.

    After finalizing the team for the future, Si Li asked Wang Ting to go to the city to find the shopkeeper of the horse to finalize the contract and move. The materials delivered in the kitchen these days have been packed, Xiaoque moved a basket, and Si Li and Meng Taotao moved together. Baskets back to the big kitchen.

    Mrs. Li obviously did not receive the news that Si Li was going to leave. Looking at the things on the floor, she asked in confusion, "What are you doing, miss?" After

    wiping off her sweat, Si Li said calmly, "I'm leaving. Please teach me some cooking skills. The ability to live and live in the future is too bad."

    She made a joke, but Li Niangzi didn't laugh. There was a lot of news hidden in the words, so much that Mrs. Li couldn't understand, but she was the cook of the Si family's village. After a few years, she was used to obeying the master's request. No matter how strange Si Li's request was, she could still persuade her. Own.

    "I heard that Miss is going to sell Spike potatoes? Please cook again, Miss Li."

    There was still a maid in the kitchen, and Madam Li said vaguely. Not everyone knows what this eldest lady did when she went out a few days ago. The daughter's family who has not left the court secretly went to business in the name of recuperating, but they don't know what to think if they fall into the ears of those who are interested.