Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Persimmon Heart Rice Cake

    To complain, Si Li clicked on the system to look at the exchange mall, when she suddenly felt her sleeves being ripped.

    Xiao Que squeezed past her, padded her feet and looked through the crack of the door at the maids cleaning up under the eaves, and took out a handkerchief from her bosom. The upper half of the pastry is as white as jade, and the filling is orange-yellow, with a faint fragrance. Xiaoque passed the handkerchief forward, "Miss, eat the cake."

    Si Li's silence made her a little nervous, and she added, "My mother divided it with a knife, it's not dirty." The

    handkerchief belongs to the original owner, and the cake is also the original owner On the way, I met Xiaoque, who was playing with the young children in Zhuangzi, and distributed it casually. This kind of kindness reminded Xiaoque that the original owner went into the water to save people when everyone else was paying attention to the second lady. However, after being rescued, she left during the follow-up treatment. Changed her soul in this other world.

    Si Li suppressed the astringency in her heart, and took the pastry, "Thank you, Xiao Que, I'm just hungry."

    Half a piece of pastry can be eaten in one bite, the mouth is soft and sweet, the glutinous rice cake is a bit sticky, and the persimmon-flavored filling is sweet and delicious , awaken the taste buds on the tip of the tongue that have been soaked in bitter medicine for a long time. As a senior foodie, Si Li has eaten a lot of ancient pastries and modern pastries. This pastry made by the original owner is not the most delicious. It is different from modern pastries with leavening agent or butter milk. After the initial surprise, you can taste it Bring out the simple beauty.

    Xiao Que held Si Li's side unskillfully, her cheeks flushed slightly, "My sister and my mother both said that it is a blessing to eat Miss's cake, it's even sweeter than the cakes in Beijing's cake shop."

    The clumsy comfort made Si Li bend her eyes, knowing that Xiao Que had misunderstood her just now when she listened to the system prompt in a daze. Without further explanation, when she returned to the couch, Si Li said, "Thank you for your help, go home, I won't waste your time."

    Xiao Que shook her head quickly, "How can that be, they are bullying Miss."

    Good intentions are always It is heartwarming. Si Li led Xiao Que to sit down together, and said sincerely, "I have nothing left now, I can only repay you for saving my life when I earn money or have a good future..." Before finishing speaking, Xiao Que stood

    still Get up, and said anxiously, "You, why do you say that! I'm not greedy for these things!"

    Si Li tugged at her hand, "Don't worry. I just want to say, if you want, you can come to me and help me, and I will be with you in the future A mouthful of porridge, you will have a mouthful of food. You don’t need to sign a deed, and you don’t need any paperwork. You can leave whenever you want. It’s just that the monthly payment is not much. Now the government gives me a tael of silver a month. When I get it, How about I give you half of it?"

    Si Li couldn't help but feel a little hot when she said that, these words sounded like the unattainable pancakes drawn by her boss, they were all empty promises, without any real benefits. Moreover, it was said that it was a month or two ago, and Si Li was "retiring from a serious illness" at Zhuangzi, and the stepmother might not have the kindness to give the money. If the system overturned, the master and servant could only drink the northwest wind.

    Si Li was ready to be rejected, but Xiao Que held her hand back, and asked with bright eyes, "Can you eat such delicious cakes with Miss?" Faced with such a situation, Si