Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Hardworking Popping Candy

    The future shopkeeper and the second shopkeeper of Xianglaiju laughed for a while, put the champion tofu and Si Li's five dishes together in a food box, and took them to Wang Guanshi to see. At first, Guanshi Wang thought it was something Si Li brought for her to eat, but when he heard that these were going to be sold at a stall, he couldn't help frowning.

    Seeing the change in her expression, Si Li said at the right time, "Try this, butler." The

    combination of champion tofu and spiked potatoes, a set of street snacks, made Wang Guanshi's face calm, and after eating the mashed potatoes, Si Li became more and more serious It's pleasing to the eye.

    "I used to be a lady just to sell some pastries. It is too tiring to make and sell now. But the lady has such a skill, so I will try it if I try it. I have asked people to come to the stall, and I remember that there are more kitchens. Put on the stove, and let Wang Ting take you there with a cart in the future. Nothing else is in the way, and the safety of the young lady is the first, and you must take it to heart." The last sentence she said was to the two people who followed Si

    Li Said, Meng Taotao nodded, Xiao Que had already shouted, "Whoever deals with Miss, I will deal with whoever!

    " Things to pay attention to, at the end, she said worriedly, "As a young lady, I have to change my makeup when I go out the next day, so as not to be targeted by others, and make trouble in the future." To say that she was still sympathetic before, now she looks at Si Li as if she is looking at her own

    family child. Si Li never knew that Steward Wang still had a nagging and worrying side like an old mother, so she nodded her head repeatedly in exchange for getting away and leaving.

    Back at Lingtao Courtyard, Meng Taotao made potato porridge and the three of them ate them separately, and fell asleep in the smell of sweet and spicy mixture in the courtyard.

    [System: The countdown is over, "Diligent Popping Candy" has been used. 】

    Sleeping until midnight, Si Li was awakened from her dream by a sour smell that hit her soul. This sour taste is similar to the sour skittle candy she had eaten. It melted a little in the mouth, and the sour taste became a little bit more.

    Si Li has never wanted to hurry up and work so much, she is full of energy, and sleeping on the bed seems to have become a sinful thing. You should not let go of a minute or a second, and you must be the most conscientious screw in your job.

    Meng Taotao, who had just fallen asleep, was startled by the sudden and incessant sound of kitchen knives outside. When he came out to take a look, Xiao Que was lying on his back, and the lady who was supposed to be asleep was lighting a lamp and cutting potatoes in the kitchen, her eyes burning and her hands not stopping.

    "Miss?" Meng Taotao called, but Si Li in the kitchen ignored him, and went to touch another potato after cutting one.

    Such a strange scene at night brought stories such as "Murder in a Dream" and "Sharpening a Knife at Night" in the wild history to the mind. Meng Taotao took a step back and went into the room to wake Xiaoque.

    Xiao Que yawned very calmly, "My mother said, this is what you think about every day and what you do at night. Miss was like this last time. She didn't do anything else except chop vegetables. It's fine." ...That's what I do every day

    . Think night has a dream.

    For a moment, Meng Taotao didn't know whether to worry about the heartache of the first servant girl next to the young lady, or because of the strange sleepwalking disease of the young lady. I have to go to the Dharma conference the day after tomorrow, so I can't do without rest. She hugged the thin quilt and came over, leaning against the door to guard Si Li, just waiting for Si Li to take a good rest after this momentum.