Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101 Sword Dance (Part 2)

    "The two concubines of the Sifu, one is famous for their talents and the other is famous for their cooking skills. They have never seen each other for more than ten years. This flower is reversed from Miss Si, and it is in the hands of Miss Si. From my opinion, Why don't you all show off your strengths?"

    Seeing the embarrassing situation below, Princess Yue sat in the first seat with her chin in her hand and chuckled, while someone next to her sighed in a low voice, "Master Si is really lucky, both daughters are so outstanding. We performed together at the flower banquet, and it was a good story afterwards."

    There were several male guests in the hall, and they laughed out loud when they heard the words, "In the past, I only heard about Miss Si's poems and Miss Si's cooking skills. Cooking skills are not inferior to her sister's, why not show off the two, and it will be interesting?" "     ..." Si Li looked at the speaker inexplicably, the young man had a pair of fox-like slender eyes, his eyes were blue and black, and his eyes were a little lewd narrowed. She was sure that neither the original owner nor she had ever seen this person, so why bother to embarrass her in public? !     Dongyang Duke's son Yuan Fangtong noticed her eyes and smiled back, but his eyes stopped on the face of Sitang who was holding a velvet flower next to him. After being frightened and turned around, Si Tang's face turned pale, and was suppressed by the somewhat dull color of the clothes, like petals rustling in the rain, which made people feel a sense of protection.     Si Da has never read the book, he naturally knows, but someone makes a fool of himself, so that Si Er can be better set off, right? He withdrew his gaze, suppressed the slight itch in his heart, and glanced at the second prince who was still a child who was writhing around in the main seat. It is really regrettable that such a beauty should be left to his little nephew, because the beauty will be easy to grow old, and it will be wasted for nothing.     Sitang didn't think about it for long, and more and more people came out with the prepared glazed box. Just as he saluted, Si Li, who was still dazed in shock just now, said, "My daughter is just mediocre. I only read some books at home. Please show me your shame." Don’t laugh at me, everyone.”     Oh, now you know you’re backing down? The first one to come out to perform, and I retreated first, how could the host like it? Si Tang evoked a smile, prostrated himself on the ground and offered the glass box, and said softly, "It is a great honor for a courtier to attend the banquet. I have a snack and pastry called Baiyu Tuan. I invite His Royal Highness the Second Prince, His Royal Highness the King of Yue, and the Concubine to taste it."

    Seeing the appearance of the glazed box, many people in the banquet changed their expressions slightly and clenched their handkerchiefs tightly. Si Li let out a small exclamation, which only attracted the attention of a few people nearby. Si Tang raised the corners of her lips, very proud of her gaffe.

    "You can't say that, today's cakes are not for us to taste. With the girls like flowers in front of them, who would be willing to rank among them, so I handed over the power of commenting to Heng Yun and Ah Lang and two, it must be fair and just."     As soon as Si Tang finished speaking, she was dismissed by Princess Yue, which was not a good start. Si Li's eyelids twitched when he saw the glazed box, except that the silver thread on the top of the box was replaced with gold thread, it was clearly a box sold by Ziliangju. Even if the Sifu was strictly guarded not to allow the Sifu to buy food for the intercourse, they could not avoid asking others to help. In order to deceive people, they changed the material of the silver wire that was originally used to highlight the contents of the box, which made the box a bit tacky.     The white jade ball in the box looks a bit like Nuomi Ci, but it's not the same thing. Si Li didn't see what it was made of for a moment, but only saw Si Tang's hidden smug smile.     "The minister also has a piece of food, named Meat Floss Xiaobei, and is willing to perform with poetry." Si Li took the wooden box from A Zhu who was standing behind her, and put it over her head, "May the four seasons share this moment, every year Every year has today.”     “It’s good that every year has today.” The maidservants next to them took the box from the two of them, and the King of Yue clapped his hands and smiled, “Si Da, this flower transmission is not about you coming up once and then next time.” It’s a game you don’t use, if you showed poetry and food this time, won’t you lose your strengths next time?” “     Because I know that my poetry skills are not as good as others, I have to make up for it.” Si Li laughed, “How about Your Highness, please set a question."     "Xue and Mei, you can choose one."     Si Li lowered her eyes for a moment, and said, "One piece, two pieces, three pieces, four pieces, five pieces, six pieces, seven or eight pieces."     Low laughter It sounded everywhere, this was obviously the beginning of a doggerel, if you want to talk about literary talent, it is really hard to boast, even the King Yue and Princess Yue who were seated looked a little weird.     Si Tang put on a humble and anxious look, stepped forward to stand in front of Si Li and said, "Since it's a performance, can your highness allow my daughter-in-law to compose poems for my sister?"