Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Purple madder

    The door curtain moved suddenly, and a pretty girl jumped out. The first thing I saw was the black hair tied into a simple pair of maids. I could see that the master didn't care. Jiang Hengyun slightly frowned.

    Did the previous medicine not work?

    "Da da." It was the sound of the opposite chess piece hitting the chessboard to urge the chess piece to fall. The chess piece in Jiang Hengyun's hand had not been dropped yet, and the chessboard was no longer in his eyes. He approached with a clean face from the corner of his eye, with a bright smile, and white teeth were faintly visible.

    "It's getting dark, do you want to light a lantern?" Si Li didn't pay attention to someone looking at her, thinking about the lamp oil money, and offered a suggestion with malicious intentions.

    Ah, what a happy day when someone pays for reimbursement. Thinking of this, the smile on his face became even brighter.

    "Thank you." Jiang Hengyun looked back at the chessboard.

    "Today is a good day, everything you want can come true..."

    A few chess pieces fell, mixed with Si Li humming beside him, and "Good Day", which was tuned to nowhere, seemed very nondescript. Si Li reassured herself that this was considered both refined and popular, and she lit up the lantern and hung it on tiptoe on the eaves. Just as I was about to go back to the back kitchen to make candied sweet potatoes ordered by the guests, I suddenly heard Prince Yue asking behind me, "You are busy every day, so you can feel joy in your heart?" What is this life

    problem that you only think about when you are full?

    Si Li was a little puzzled, and nodded, "Of course."

    Although the system is stingy and cheating, although Daning is not familiar with the place, and although he is far away from his hometown, he sees the food he makes being liked by others, and the people around him make promises to himself. Life is getting better and better as you want, does happiness need any other reasons?

    She turned to look at "Jiang Lang", the young man's face was always indifferent, only a little doubt leaked from his slightly raised eyebrows.

    "My son worries about the affairs of the court every day. Maybe he sees the changes in the situation differently from me. He thinks about lofty things. He cares about the country and the people, I know."

    Si Li made a small joke, and continued relaxedly, "I think Daning is very good now, tolerant and inclusive, those who want to strive for excellence can fight for it, and those who want to live in poverty and happiness can also live, what kind of life do you want to live? You can choose, there are infinite possibilities in the future. I have no big ambitions, Xiaoque wants to eat delicious food every day, Taotao wants to be named on the gold list, Wang Ting wants to make more money, look, we are all just ordinary One member."

    The girl's tone was sincere and excited, obviously she really thought so. The candlelight in the lantern reflected in her eyes, and her whole body seemed to be shining brightly.

    Jiang Hengyun knocked on the chessboard subconsciously, thoughtful.

    The theory of class solidification mentioned by his mother when he was studying with him was very similar to what Si Li said about upward. The mother said, "The current class is fluid and upward, and only the entire dynastic society has vitality. It is necessary to give every class Daning will only get better and better if people leave enough space and resources to strive for upwards", he has always kept in mind.