Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    "A Fei."

    Si Li heard the choking in her voice, and felt pity in her heart. When she looked up, "Jiang Lang" had already turned her head to cover up all her emotions. She shook the hands of Jin and the Princess, and stepped back, leaving this touching moment to the two brothers and sisters.

    With the first person to eat corn baked goods, the subsequent orders quickly picked up. As soon as Si Li opened the door curtain and heard Ah Sheng talk about the customer's menu, she saw the second person who bought corn baked goods, holding a fan-shaped fried food to express interest. Shopkeeper Tang, who had bitten out his voice, laughed for a moment.

    Amidst the crackling sound of crackling, the sweet fragrance of corn kernels bloomed from the cracks, and squeezed out a place in the lobby full of various rich seasonings. Many diners turned their heads annoyed because of the bold and rude eating of the shopkeeper Tang. , but when he glanced over, he couldn't help swallowing.

    Without him, it looks really delicious.

    The folks who sell the houses are busy with the work at hand, receiving diners, packing and eating, and they don't care about selling for a while. The sour words of the scribes outside the door seemed to have finally found a chance, and they suddenly became louder. They didn't babble like before, stating that the food they lived in was not good anymore, they said idioms in repeated voices, and they put on a full-bodied posture.

    "Evil tendencies! Crooked ways! Let you see what tea is, and kill unhealthy winds!"

    The literati scolded one-sidedly, especially the literati with little talent, and it sounded boring to listen to. Si Li beckoned A Sheng, who was already clenched in anger, to come over, "Go to Wang Ting, you two stand outside, and they yell at you when they scold you, can you do it?" "Look at me!" A

    Sheng After being assigned a job, Wang Ting rushed to find Wang Ting, but Wang Ting was obviously not happy. He looked back at Si Li, saw that she hadn't changed her mind, and followed her out lazily.

    Ever since Ah Sheng came and went to the house, there was a lot of greasy food in his food. Within a few days, he saw his head jumping up again, and he shouted with all his strength, like thunder rolling in the sky, the voices of the scribes couldn't be suppressed at all. he. Although Wang Ting seemed unwilling, but he was unambiguous in his actions. The shouting of the two of them spread far away, covering up the murmurs of the scribes within a few moments.

    Seeing the situation turn around, Si Li lowered the curtain and went back to the back kitchen to accompany Meng Taotao to work. Meng Taotao was frying Spike potatoes, and Ah Xiang was cleverly cleaning the pot and lighting the fire beside him. The two of them moved smoothly in a series of actions, cooperating very tacitly, which made Si Li a little bit unable to intervene.

    There was a slight sound of a bowl colliding with a table in front of the door. Si Li looked back and saw that it was "Jiang Lang" who came to return the bowl. She was a little embarrassed, "Why do I ask you to do it yourself? Just call me." Pay the

    money The boss is the boss, and the customer is the boss. Li still understands.

    Jiang Hengyun tilted his head, and the thunderous yelling was so loud that people's ears were blinded. After careful identification, he realized what Si Li said. He has never experienced such a noisy scene for many years. Compared with the yelling at the Dharma Conference, the shouting can only be regarded as whispers. The last time he experienced such a noisy scene where he could not even hear the words clearly, it should be a chaotic Northwest battlefield. .