Chapter 64

Chapter 64 for

    Si Li turned to talk about another technical issue of kneading angle and time, and the atmosphere became harmonious again. When it came to the subtlety, Guan Zhiyu's eyes lit up, "That's right!" I have to say that Guan Zhiyu is a more suitable person than

    Shizi chat with. The first time he noticed his thoughts, Si Li's face changed, what was he thinking about? !

    Guan Zhiyu asked warmly, "Any abnormalities?"

    "No, nothing." Si Li was a little guilty, she couldn't say that others are doing things well, she is here to judge, right?

    While chatting and doing things, the time passed quickly, before Si Li recovered, Guan Zhizhen knocked on the door outside, "Brother, it's getting late." Guan Zhiyu smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry to trouble Miss Si today

    , I'll ask Zhenzhen to take you back."

    "Okay." Si Li waved her hand and bid farewell to the little apprentices she just met, "I'll come over to check when I have time, remember to practice hard." Being ordered by her

    elder brother After going out, Guan Zhizhen tilted her head and looked at Si Li, "Why do you feel that you don't want to go back?"

    After taking off the apron, Si Li's smile froze when she heard the question, and she turned back in a serious manner, "Otherwise I'll keep you guys for me." Are you going to live here?"

    Guan Zhizhen saw through her mind, and before she came out, she was thinking about going back, but when she thought of the prince of Yue who was alone in the yard after going back, Si Li's scalp began to tingle, and it turned out to be a mistake of drinking.

    However, I still have to go back to my shop. If the princess didn't come today, maybe the Buddha left early? With this in mind, the two of them walked quickly along the streets of Dongshi. Si Li looked around absent-mindedly, and suddenly his eyes were attracted by the cups displayed in a shop.

    The light white glazed cup glowed in the sun's halo, and it was crystal clear. Although it was not as good as the modern glass cups she had seen in her previous life, the sense of transparency was very close. If you look closely, you can find that it has almost no impurities, and it is engraved with patterns of grapes and melons. You can imagine how beautiful the same crystal-clear and beautiful ice powder will be in it just by looking at Si Li.

    Si Li looked left and right, and there was a signboard of "Wai Hai Trading Company" hanging on the forehead of the shop, exotic carpets hung outside the door, and some exquisite wooden products. Obviously, these were all products sold from overseas, and shipping by sea was difficult. It takes a long time to go, and the original owner remembers that the second uncle often goes to sea, and only comes back once a year. With such a high labor cost, the price of the glazed cup can be imagined.

    Although she wanted a glazed cup as a display of ice powder to attract customers, Si Li also knew that this item, which cost hundreds of taels of silver, was not something she could afford now, so she took a closer look and then backed away.

    "Miss has good eyesight. This glazed cup is a fine product of the Great Moon Kingdom. It was transported all the way back to Daning and just after it was wiped and released, it fell into the girl's eyes." The shopkeeper with the sleeves standing beside him smiled. Who is this girl? He didn't recognize him, but he did recognize Guan Shaodong who was following behind. I heard that I got a lot of money from lawsuits with those masters, so I guess I'm willing to spend it, right?

    Si Li was not overwhelmed by his flattery, and smiled faintly, "How much?

    " A couple came into the palace, this one was asked by the princess’ mansion a few days ago, my master said it hadn’t been cleaned up, so I didn’t take it out, it turned out to be here waiting for the fate of the girl.