Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Pear Paste

    But Meng Taotao's expression was firm, and he had already made up his mind, and Si Li didn't want to touch her face, so he got up and mixed a bowl of ice powder, and put it in the ugly food box that never changed, "Chenghui Banliang, a little Please send someone back to the food box later."

    "The amber stays in the light, and the shadow is deep... No, no, it's a photo..." The young man pondered over the words, the young man was full of vigor, perhaps he had been pampered and pampered for a long time, and he was proud of his talent. Putting no one in his eyes, he murmured, "You're too ugly, wasteful. Am I still greedy for money?"

    Si Li took the money, didn't bother to listen to what he had to say, and left without looking back. , He was bored, his face was slightly cold, he snorted, threw the food box to the boy, looked up and left.

    She just thought it was an unpleasant diner, and Xiao Qi, who was named, was stingy with giving her eyes, and Fang Hu, who came to report early, laughed muffledly, "Little shopkeeper, Mr. Du is very poetic, why don't you let me know?" How many ink treasures did he leave behind? Master Jijiu praised him as the number one scholar, and next year's Chunwei High School, your family will have a good story." "Oh?" Si Li glanced at

    Meng Taotao, the girl lowered her face and looked at him. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I can't say I'm in a good mood. She stepped forward to hold her hand, and said with a light smile, "What is the number one scholar? Isn't he the number one scholar? Our family Tao Tao is also a scholar. When Enke is opened next year, Changlaiju will be the restaurant where the number one scholar works. Now, don’t you have as many inscriptions and good names as you want?”

    Fang Hu couldn’t help laughing out loud. A well-known Guozijian student, and an ordinary female student who is unknown and has no teacher, although both of them are scholars, but Meng Taotao and Du Kuang are one underground and one heavenly, so how can there be room for comparison?

    "What are you laughing at?" Xiao Qi glared at him, "That kid Du Kuang took advantage of his parents, if Mr. Wenshan recruited more disciples, he would be much smarter than him." She turned to Meng Taotao, a little cautiously He said, "Enke is not open this year. I heard from my mother that it should be held next year. Why don't Tao Tao come and study with me? The winter exam of the academy allows outsiders to refer to it. If you enter the top ten, you can enter the academy in the spring of next year." You are so smart, you can study, we can be classmates."

    "No need." Meng Taotao said in a blunt tone, put down the rag and turned into the backyard.

    "That scares you away?" Fang Hu sneered as he watched the excitement.

    Xiao Qi slapped the table, "I have seen that you guys are not pleasing to the eye, if you have the ability to say that others are not good, you go first."

    Fang Hu's momentum suddenly vented, "What kind of books do you read? I have a headache, what's none of my business?"

    "Okay." Si Li smoothed things over, and took another look at the cheap Fang Hu, a little hard to imagine how Jiang Lang got together with such a person.

    In the backyard, Meng Taotao reminded her that the freshly boiled pear paste was ready. Si Li took the two bowls of ice powder specially reserved and poured brown sugar and pear paste on it. The sweetness of the pear leaves a bit thick, which is specially prepared for Princess Jinhe, to moisten the throat and clear the heat. Although I don't know what happened to the little princess, but before hearing the words, I'm afraid my throat is not very good, so I just drank pear cream to make up for it.