Chapter 6

Chapter 6 A Little Too Much Vinegar

    Steward Wang followed up in the small kitchen to cheer up Si Li, but unexpectedly, the seemingly ordinary plate of cold cucumbers smelled so enticing that she even abandoned the rules.

    Si Li knew that her cooking skills were not that good, and the system's attributive words about the dishes had already fully explained the problem. But Manager Wang's recognition through the system and the surprise on his face did not seem to be fake. Si Li took a bite of cucumber with clean chopsticks, and immediately frowned with sourness.

    Is this really just a little too much vinegar?

    The mature vinegar used in Zhuangzi should be self-brewed, and the sour taste is more than one degree stronger than the modern products. When cooking, Sili also puts the seasoning according to the amount he used to, so the taste is weird and normal. It's just that the vinegar in the system definition is a bit too sour, and Si Li can't imagine how sour the failed product that was prompted to put too much vinegar would be.

    Fortunately, the "predecessors" in the system tasting section are just system programs, amen.

    A plate of cold cucumbers that was too sour for Si Li made Guanshi Wang so enjoyable that he couldn't stop eating half of the plate. Si Li looked at Guanshi Wang, who was only in his thirties at most, and remembered what Xiaoque said earlier that her mother also liked sour food after she was pregnant, so she had a guess in her mind.

    "Steward, the cucumber is a bit cold, let's eat less. I feel much better when I go out to loosen up. If I ask Dr. Chen to come and have a look, I will know how to take this medicine." Steward Wang stopped his chopsticks, as if nothing had happened

    . Nodding quietly, "I didn't bring my maidservant here, how about I ask the girl next to Miss to run an errand?"

    Qinglian pretended not to hear, but Qingyu knew that this was not a question, so she put on a smiling face and bowed her knees, "Boss and Miss, rest now, maidservant will go now."

    Seeing Qingyu leave, Qinglian felt a little empty in her heart, Manager Wang was surprised again, "Miss sympathizes with you, why don't you eat?"

    Qinglian gritted her teeth, I can't wait to overturn the plate of cucumbers on the stove immediately. She sneaked a look at Si Li with a sad face on purpose, hoping that Si Li could cover up for her as she did in the past.

    Si Li noticed her eyes, said something softly to Xiao Que, and smiled as she walked out, "The small kitchen is a bit crowded. Let's eat in the sun in the courtyard, it's still warmer."

    After listening to the order, Xiaoque moved out another wicker chair from the east wing. The two wicker chairs, one good and one bad, were placed side by side in the yard a few steps apart, very eye-catching. Si Li acted as if she didn't notice the difference between the two chairs, and sat down on the rattan chair she had sat in this morning, "If you're not busy with work, you can bask in the sun with me. You look a little tired, wait for Dr. Chen Here, let's take the pulse together, lest I get too sick and burden the steward."

    Steward Wang moved the two rattan chairs to one place, and said, "Miss went out for a while, and her complexion improved a lot. Doctor Chen also If you say you are just weak and need to take care of yourself, how can you be sick?"

    Qinglian stood in the courtyard with a cucumber plate, and it was extremely difficult to eat one piece at a time, facing the gaze that Steward Wang would cast from time to time, when she heard the sickness, she unconsciously took a step back , wishing to be farther away from Si Li. How can it be so easy to get sick after burning for three days? No, she has to find a way to transfer away quickly.