Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Tao Tao has hit it off with me, and he has already agreed to stay." After Si Li explained, she sighed, "I have nothing on Zhuangzi, and it is reasonable for Cuicui to go forward." Si Li spoke vaguely, falling into Guanshi Wang's

    ear In the middle, the son of a good family voluntarily became a maid, and the matter was considered to be exposed, and the problem that was worried just now was easily solved. She immediately breathed a sigh of relief, seeing Si Li was even more pleasing to her eyes. Hearing Si Li sigh and hurt herself, Guanshi Wang's face sank, "Allowing her to serve Miss is already a big prospect, does she still want to be Miss?"

    After a long period of consolation, the servant woman entered the door with the newly acquired body deed yesterday. Guanshi Wang opened it up and saw that the Huang Cui he had written earlier had turned into Meng Taotao. He laughed back in anger, "It's very good. It's really good to do such a thing under my nose!" Si Li took

    over Qi, patted the back of her hand to comfort her, "Don't be angry with the manager, it's not worth it. This matter is over, and there is one more trivial matter that I would like to ask the manager to help me." "Oh     ?

    "

After explaining the idea in detail, Steward Wang frowned, "No way! How can this work?!"

    She knew that Zhuangzi went to tenants to set up stalls to make a living. She is very clear about the suffering in the past and the instability of the year-round profit and loss theory. Miss Xiangfu showing her cooking skills is the icing on the cake, but making a living from cooking skills is a shameful act that people look down upon.

    Can't be suppressed twice in a row. Si Li pursed her lips, "I know you are worried that my business affairs will bring criticism to my father. But now I am recuperating in Zhuangzi, and the cost of taking medicine will cause trouble to the steward. I heard from A Tang that the master in the academy advocates I am an adult and start a business, and I am still a few months away, so I also want to do something that I can do. In addition, the expensive pepper and utensils that I spend to learn how to cook are not good enough to be taken from the company's account." Si

    Li The tone was soft, and the posture was very low, which fell into the eyes of Wang Guanshi, which was quite unpleasant.

    She only thought about losing face and hurting the reputation of the young lady, but for a moment she forgot that the situations of the eldest lady and the second lady were different. The second lady has everything, and she is justifiable when she squanders it, but the eldest lady is backing down everywhere, even feeling uneasy about using more vegetables and rice, and trying to find a way to make money to pay back.

    If the eldest lady can reassure the madam like this, it would be a good way out to stay on Zhuangzi.

    Steward Wang suppressed his anger, and said in a gentle voice, "Miss, what's the matter? What's missing in the small kitchen, just tell me. As for the Buddhist Dharma meeting, I'll let someone handle it. Miss will only go to offer incense and play, and sell as much as possible." It doesn't matter if it's less, just don't bump into it."

    As for the material that Si Li said would not go to the public account, Manager Wang didn't take it to heart at all. No matter how much money the little girl can spend playing around in the boudoir, she will never be more extravagant than the second young lady.

    Si Li blinked. Since Steward Wang promised to spend the Sifu's money freely, she is embarrassed to push it any further, isn't she?

    Mrs. Si went to the exams and bought the family property back then, and the original owner's mother gave people and money. According to the modern inheritance law, she should be half of this big Si's mansion, and Si Li didn't feel any guilt for spending the money.