Introduction

This piece of work has mostly been made for my own fun. The way it evolved into something this big is actually quite funny to me.

So needless to say it is 100% fiction made up by my own twisted imagination and mind that is trying to come to terms with choosing and letting my best friend know my skz bias.

(Epic way to do it am I right?)

— — —

These characters DO NOT EQUAL TO ANYONE IN REAL LIFE nor DO I MEAN TO DISRESPECT ANYONE WITH THIS PIECE OF FICTION.

It is mature-rated mostly because of some topics, the use of language, and violent events that may occur during this read.

I'm basically writing off this trigger warning because writing oc x famous non-fictional ppl will trigger ppl and I don't wanna miss the opportunity to say I warned you (and myself). Also, a reason I can't believe I'm actually publishing this piece of such teenage-dream-like fiction. ANYHOE-

— — —

Now I like to be thorough and once I decide to do something properly I mean to do so.

I am linking here a playlist I listened to while writing and marking up specific songs per chapter I listened to. So you all can set a similar mood while reading.

(If you like to listen to music while reading.)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5VHqzTR3FE8X5X2hiboLVk?si=31a2632758354ca1&pt=6ed512e6262460d358dfecda6d03a956

— — —

And the last bit of warning. My storytelling with this piece of work is a bit vague and ambiguous. You'll notice if you get into it... Sorry in advance. (Now that I've tried this I can confirm I'll never write like this again.)

But I hope it's understandable.