After a few hours.

When I was reading the books on the bed. Lucas came in the room..let's go, babe. It's time for dinner. I will go fresh up and then we will have our dinner. Okay! After having dinner. We both sit on the couch to watch Netflix. Babe, what do you want to watch?? Idk. You choose. Okay, so let's watch Cobra kai. While watching the series. Lucas, make sure there's no space left between us. During the whole thing luca's break the silence. So how's my kitten? He said while looking at me. Am good. Kitten, you know that. If you accept the whole situation, if you will accept me. Then I can give you more freedom.  luca' put in your skull that I am never going to accept this life. ( idk what is wrong with him. By asking this question. He always makes me angry). I think I should go to sleep. But isn't it a little bit early?

No!

Am tired. Okay baby, let's go to sleep. What aren't you busy. No! I have wind-up my work for you. Now let's go. He carries me bridle style and takes me upstairs. Hey, I can walk. Put me down. Ik kitten. But I want you to be closer to me. So don't argue. Otherwise I have to punish you. After opening the gate of the room, He put me on the bed, kissed on my forehead, and after that, we both went to sleep.

After a week, when I was reading books in the library, I noticed lucas standing on the gate. What? Nothing izzy, I just want to let you know that I will be busy in meetings today. Eric and Camellia will be going to be with me. So if you need anything.  All you have to ask a maid. They will tell me. Okay! I will see you tonight. After that, he went to his office.

At pack house......

Katherine , Today's the day. Now, here's the cake. You will give it to the guards and they will eat it. All you have to do is open the windows. After that, I will take over. But my lady, Am afraid.  What if someone came? No one goings to come. There's going to be a meeting. So don't worry. If you want money. Just do as I say. Okay, my lady. After that she went outside to the pack house. I shift into my wolf and run towards luca's home. That omega doesn't know that I have put sleeping drugs in that cake. Guards will eat the cake and will be unconscious. And after that I am going to do my work easily. After twenty minutes, when I reached his penthouse. I noticed omega talking to the warriors who were guarding the main gate. They start eating the cake. That's good. Nothing goes wrong. After that, omega went inside to do her task. After a few minutes... I mindlink Katherine to come to the forest. Ma'am I did what you told me. Good go back to the packhouse. I will give you money there.. okay, ma'am. After that, she shifted in her wolf and ran towards the pack. It's 7:00 pm in the evening. I think i should do it right now.

Hello warriors. What are you doing here, Emily? You're not allowed here. Go back before Alpha see you. I don't think so. It's the right way to talk to your luna. You are not our luna. Just when they were about to speak more. They start feeling unconscious. Ugh, what's happening with us. Why we are feeling dizziness. Boys, I think you should get some rest. They both fell on the ground. Now I have to help that mutt.

Hello dear! It's time to go.

When i was reading the books. Emily came inside the library . How the hell you get inside the house. I have my ways and wait a second, what do you mean by its time to go. You're going to escape tonight. What right now? Yes ,Right now let's go. ( That's not what I was planning. Am starting to like luca's. I don't want to escape now. But what if I have this chance only? What will I do? I think I should take a risk. ) girl, you gotta hurry up. Am going to help you escape from this house. After that, you own your own. How will I survive the security? You don't have to worry about them. Just when you will get out of this house. All you have to run and call someone for help. Now let's go.

Gulp!

I put my books down and follow her. We both were now standing in the lounge.  So how are we going to escape? I asked her in a slow voice because I didn't want luca's to listen to us. Darling from here, She points out towards the window. This window is open. Now jump from here. I do just as she told me. I jumped from the window, and she did the same. I start following her. It's weird. Where's the security is? Cm'on we don't have much time. Let's go. When we reach the main gate. Guards were sleeping on the floor. Wait, what the hell is going on. You don't have enough time. Come, isabelle. After a few minutes, we were standing in a damn forest in the middle of the night. Here we are. Now you're your own. I wish I could say it was a good meeting. But until next time, mutt. She said after running into another direction.

Okay, isabelle, it's now or never. I said to myself. I start running in the forest. And was thinking what will happen, when luca's will know about everything. I just have to get the hell out of the forest. It's been twenty minutes since I was running. Am tired right now. God am seriously out of the shape. When I was taking the breath. I hear an animal voice. Fear ran down my spine. God, what the hell is that? Am so young to die like that. Bushes started to move around me. Hey, who the hell is there? I shout. Three big wolves came out of the bushes. Colour from my face change. Oh no! Cute little wolves, I am not a danger. Please don't come towards me. I said while shaking due to the fear. They all snarl at me. Oh, oh, that's not good.

I started running in another direction and fell on the ground due to the sudden rock that came between my way. Oh no. Tears start flowing from my eyes. They all are going to eat me . I can't stand up from the ground. Because of the injury . when one wolf was about to jump on me. I closed my eyes because I was about to die. But I didn't feel any pain.

Growl!!!!!!

Wait, what? I slowly opened my eyes. A black wolf came between me and the brown wolf. He tears the brown wolf neck. What just I witnessed right now? He surely was angry right now.. I don't want to be the dinner of all these wolves. When all of them were fighting. I tried to get up from the floor.  I groan due to the pain. But after putting in some effort, I stand up. But when I turned around to run, I was hit by a tree. Fuckk Izzy! Why didn't you notice the tree behind you. I said to myself. I start feeling unconscious. That's how I'm going to die. Unconsciousness hit me, and after that, everything around me blackout.
___________________________________________

Finally, Isabelle escapes. Who's the black wolf? What will happen now? Will she know about the whole werewolves world? Or what.

Read more to find out♡

Also do votes and comments.