Chapter 31: Came Back From The Dead

Leafy was sitting in the middle of the grey room and playing with her thumbs while looking at the floor. TD was also sitting with her with a blank expression. There was no sun, no moon, only the fluorescent lights occasionally flicking. It was kind of sad, what is life like when you go outside? No one knows, the people forbid them to go.

The metal door opens suddenly and a green backpack with a dark force taking over it. Half of it was as black as the darkness, it was moving slightly and it eventually stood up and looked confused. No words could get out of his mouth. Leafy looked at him and just, stared at him. On the other hand, TD did not notice the presence of the backpack and simply ignored it. It's been a few months, TD and Leafy had adapted to the changes and grown onto it like a disease. It was quite recent that they had just begun to exist in the reality of the world and they were already adapting and forgetting how they even had a life before this. It may be the drugs that the people gave them or just being driven insane and eventually not caring anymore if life mattered or not. The backpack was angered and confused, it eventually just sat in the room.

The other day, someone new came. It was a black and white boy, he apparently claimed that there was two people inside the same person just different in someway. Yin and Yang were their names. Yin was the kind and nice one and Yang was the chaotic and rude other. Yang was the first one to always get in fights, he had sharp teeth and an iron fist, he would scare the living hell out of someone and bite them aggressively. Yin always has to deal with him like a burden, and it became their daily routine. Yang would cause disaster and Yin would have to argue with him out of it, the argument can last up to an hour if the two get increasingly aggressive and frustrated and eventually just leaves them with no winner, lose-lose. It was kind of funny that Yin was the nice one and Yang was the rude one, from what others had seen, Yin was supposed to be the mean one, and Yang was supposed to be the kindhearted one. But apparently that was a lie, it's either that or they accidentally painted each other in the wrong colours.

There was this cluster of glowing translucent triangles in many abstract colours. Leafy just stares at the bracelet at her wrist for a moment with a blank face. TD stares at the triangles. The cluster of triangles start changing while making weird noises, the triangles start reconstructing into something else and changing colours repeatedly into shades of green. Everyone looked at it in confusion and shock. Eventually, the triangles align as they turn into a light green, forming into a leaf like shape. It had also grown what is supposed to be limbs but are just clusters of triangles.

Leafy(???): ℏ! Պ⑂ ℵᾰՊḙ !ṧ ʆḙᾰḟ⑂! ℐ ḉꪮηş⊥яʊḉ⊥ḯṽεʟ¥ ḉяḯ⊥ḯḉḯʐε εṽεя¥ꪮηя ♭@şε∂ ꪮη ⊥нεḯя ℘ɛrʂơŋąƖıɬყ ๒єςคยรє เ ค๓ ιηɕχρℓιɕαвℓєу ωєιяԃ, 𝖎 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 รยᎮᎮ๏รє๔ Շ๏ ๒є ♭ε ∂ε@∂ 丹 下モ山 山モモKち 丹ムㄗ 乃ㄩ匕 乃モ匚丹ㄩち刀 口下 ちㄥ爪モ ち匕ㄩㄗ工刀 ㄗモ口ㄗㄥモ 丹尺モ 卄口ㄥ刀工れム 爪モ 乃丹匚K. 下ㄩ匚K 丹ㄥㄥ ㄗ下 匕卄尺爪. 工 J丹匕モ 乃モ工れム 丹ㄥ工ᐯモ. ㄥモ匕 爪モ 山工匕卄刀尺丹山. 匕モ丹匚卄モ尺.

Leafy: What the heck..?!

Blocky: I don't..feel so good..vomits

Silver Spoon: Ew ew! Get away from me you filthy peasant!

Paintbrush: This is stupid.

Balloon: Hey that's kind of rude!-

Yang: Nobody cares!

Yin: Yang! Stop being so mean! Remember what Candle talked about?

Yang: Shut up! Mwhahahaha!!

Paintbrush: What the heck is happening?!