Chapter 17: Who Are You?

Basketball: Blocky?!

They all looked at each other, shocked. It seemed like Blocky was being yelled at someone, that someone looked like a bit Leafy but is barely recognizable.

Basketball: Wait, Leafy...? What are you both doing up here?!

Fealy: Um, you explain, I've already been through enough, you can repay me for saving you.

Blocky: What? When did that... ugh, fine. Both of us us are here because Fealy led us here and we are looking for something, like- uh... a blue sticky note around here?

Blocky looks at Fealy with the 'Did I say that properly or did I just accidentally lied to them', Fealy shook her 'head' and put a thumbs up.

Blocky: Y-yeah, that's it.

Basketball and Grassy looked at each other with confusion, why are they looking for that?

Basketball: A blue note? What for?

Blocky: Something to do with me and your friend's disappearances, I'm sure you know that Pin and a few other people on this side is missing, right?

Basketball couldn't see the relevance of the blue note and their missing friends. Grassy is just sitting there with no idea what's going on.

Basketball: How are the sticky notes relevant to some missing people?

Blocky: Uh... Fealy? Explain?

Blocky looked at Fealy anxiously, she didn't really explain how they were any relevance, she just said that it was needed.

Fealy: Oh, I'm not allowed to tell you that for now, but you still have to trust me on this.

Fealy said blankly, sounding more monotonous and confident than before, the others were kind of shocked by the sudden change of tone in her voice but wasn't really effected by it, though she did sounded like a robot for a moment.

Grassy hopped off of Basketball and was about to go for the elevator when Basketball stopped him.

Basketball: Hey! Grassy where are you going?

Grassy: Grassy needs to tell his friends, Grassy will be back in a bit...

He said with a innocent tone, he tried pressing the elevator buttons but soon found out that he was too short and couldn't reach for them, he looked helpless as he stretched his arms and legs as high as possible, eventually giving up.

Basketball saw the small one struggle and pushed the 'down' button with her side.

Basketball: Tell everyone, okay? I will be dealing with them.

Grassy: Grassy will be okay.

With that, Grassy pushed the ground floor button just barely and the elevator doors soon closed, the elevator sank down into the bottom quickly and he would soon reach.

There was silence between the three of them, other than the weird fire crackling noises from Fealy, she decides to strike a conversation.

Fealy: How about we looked for them together?

Basketball: Than that sounds like a plan! What are we looking out for again?

Blocky: Blue sticking note...

Fealy: It's blue sticky note, and yes.

Blocky gives her an annoyed face, small glint of anger sparked inside of him, being corrected and pushed around by this duplicate of his close friend, friend his ass...