Chapter 30: Cries And Tears

Cw(s):
-Heavy Gore
-Sexual assault(?)

Another day went by, how did they even get here anyways? Weird. They don't have a home, a family or anything. Only each other. So how did they get in a lab hm the first place? It just seemed like a blank in their heads. And it was absolutely frustrating for Balloon, he felt like his insides would just pop. Kind of weird to be honest.

Balloon was minding his business at the corner of the room, just aimlessly staring at the wall with no idea what to do. No life could be seen in his eyes. Nothing. Like they had no life in them. Just a bag of flesh. Nothing they can do, nothing that's theirs, almost no emotion can be seen through their face. And their colours were more faded than the original. They seem more obedient and less complaining. A new version of what was supposed to become.

The backpack was nowhere to be seen, it had left earlier. The soda bottle was also gone, he was again, placed in a white room. Laughing manically. He was so happy for no reason. But he seemed so emotionless still, no life, no soul. Because without a soul, it was not truly alive. But no one would place a human inside an object, unless they were willing to.

Until today, a person had volunteered to have their soul transferred into the object. What was the object? A water bottle with a blue label and a off-white cap, looked kind of like the soda bottle in the white room, just slimmer. At first, the water bottle was confused, finally life was breathed into them. The water bottle had completely lost memory of the original owner's soul. And has, instead, gained its own.

She was brought into the same white room with the red soda bottle. The water bottle was confused at first, seconds later, it tears up and runs into the soda bottle and hugged it warmly. The water bottle was then named Stella based on the original owner's name: Stella Raven. A woman in her 20s who had given up on life because of sexual abuse from a man, who touched her inappropriately in an alleyway on the way home at night.

The man was never identified as he was murdered by an object that was in the subway to Stevens. The object was described as a subway seat with scribble patterns on it in multiple colours, it grew a pair of arms and suffocated the man to death. It had no facial features, just arms. After that incident, the people in the subway ran away the next stop. The police even got involved with the incident, eventually they closed the case by saying it was suicide as there was no evidence since the part of the train where the incident happened had their camera broken. They could only get witnesses. The subway seat was never removed after the manager paid the lawsuits as they needed to save money and will remove it once they had enough money to get a new one. However, the subway seat had disappeared a week after the incident.

Stella just hugged the soda bottle and kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' several times. Afterwards, the soda bottle suddenly starts laughing loudly, not even saying a thing about it.

Soda Bottle: ..hehe ...... hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..!

Stella just hugged it and cried silently for a few minutes and fell asleep while still crying. The soda bottle just kept laughing manically. It hugged her tightly and pulled her closer, while whispering something in her 'ear'.

Soda Bottle: Look here you little shit, if you do this again, I'll slit your fucking throat. Hahaha.. hehe.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The water bottle slowly backed off, and moved away. Still crying. The rest of the day, it curled itself into a ball and stared at the floor. A week later, Stella had mysteriously grew wings, her wings were abnormally colourful, abstract and vivid. She is capable of communication and speech, unlike the other objects who just obediently listen and follow without a word. She seemed different, and stubborn. Her refusal to listen or care what the scientists say was confirmed as a big problem.

So what did they did? Harshly experiment on her. Stabbing several spears into her body as punishment. It was supposed to destroy her determination of trying to escape and make her more obedient. Despite all of this, she just couldn't follow through. She was eventually electrocuted as another harsh punishment and managed to somehow survive. Before they could do anything else, she became incredibly aggressive and snapped the necks of a group of scientists, tearing each of them apart into nothing but ҒЄЅӉ. However, she was unable to escape containment and was left alone in the white room with the soda bottle. It was no surprise that she had a connection with the soda bottle, so whenever she wouldn't listen, they would threaten the soda bottle. And of course, she had no choice.

.

CRACK!!

.

She crushed the person's head brutally, before crushing the person's skull with her arm and tore apart his chest in rage. The soda bottle started laughing again, before its laughs turned into silent sobs and then loud cries.

The scientist were shocked by her actions and quickly armed their weapons. But that didn't stop her. The battle ended in a blood bath, she survived but was electrocuted by the only scientist that was hidden under the table nearby. She immediately collapsed to the floor in pain and was dragged back to the white room with the soda bottle.

The two hugged each other for warmth and comfort.

.

Soda Bottle: Hey sis..?

Stella: Yes?

Soda Bottle: What's going to happen to you..?

Stella: I promise nothing bad will happen..go to sleep Bryce, sister needs some rest...

Soda Bottle: ..okay..

-

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻.

𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭, 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓾𝓹. 𝓘𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱.

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷.

The book said.

Gelatin and the rest were surprised at the last sentence but kept their excitement in silence. They followed the book's instructions and headed forward, no one looked up, until..

Flower was curious on why the book explicitly stated not to look up, was there a bug? It's just the sky, only birds will be up there right? So why should she not look up. Plus, she thinks that this is all ҒДҜЄ. She decided to look up, and...

Holy frick.

A flying red paper like creature was above, it was covered and stained in blood and looked like a bug, its eyeballs were hanging out and moving out of its sockets. It was right above them. Flower was too scared to scream.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1152 words
Next update:
5 September 2023

Also here's a doodle: