Chapter 25: Operation: Escape And Revenge (EAR)

It's hard to think, after that incident. Only he could move on because what's in the past is undoable. TB looked over the body in immense horror, it all happened so fast, he couldn't react fast enough, he was too weak. Blood slowly trickled out from the large crack of GB's forehead, she was dead. He couldn't figure out why didn't the monster attack him, why only her? The thought send shudders under him.

TB slowly backed off the horrid scene and soon, he ran off. The fog turned thicker and the smell of blood filled the air quickly, he continued running forward, screaming ever so loudly for help, but his screams were never heard. He only wasted energy, eventually he couldn't ran any longer. TB stopped at one point and fell to the floor, he suddenly heard a vibration in the ground, it soon got more violent. Oh god, it's that 'thing'. TB already knew his fate, he dreaded the 'thing's' eyes staring at him before eventually ending him.

The vibrations and sounds got louder and louder, something tapped his side. It's here. A head peaked above his eyes, It's cold, dead eyes stared at me intensely. TB shut both of his eyes tight, awaiting the same death as GB. But after a while nothing happened, the 'thing' was just staring at him, the moment was kind of awkward. The 'thing' eventually left and went back into the depths of the red fog.

It left him confused but he ran off, the only thing he could think about was the monster and the lost of Golfball..

||||||||||||||||||||||

It's been a few months, he couldn't imagine what the outside world was like. He has been ripped from reality for too long. But his efforts, all of them were futile. No matter how hard he tried, no matter how long he thought through and through, he failed again and again. He felt miserable as he should be, trapped again in the dark cold room with an annoying voice.

The only thing he did was sat at the corner in defeat, his body felt like it was dragging him down as he felt too heavy to carry, he felt more heavy, and in pain. His body ached furiously, he had no chance of getting up, it was hopeless. At least still had what he wanted.

The cassette player.

He could barely see it in the dark, but he knew that he had it in his hands. He felt around for the tape, he touched a cold rectangle and he could tell that he found it. He carefully lifted the tape and placed it into the player, afterwards, he looked up, a small smile lingered on his face. The music started playing, and the familiarity of the song played silently.

I'm wishing you a well...mind at peace within yourself...

Covers up I cast you off...I'll be watching as you breathe.

I'd lie still you move I'd send you off around the bend...

I hold your head deep in my arms...my fingertips they close your
Eyes...

Off you dream my little child...there's a sun around the bend...

There's a sun around the bend...

All the evenings close like this...all these moments that I've
Missed...

Please forgive, won't you, dear?

Please forgive and let me share with you around the bend...

You're an angel when you sleep...

How I want your soul to keep of and all around the bend...

The song ended.

It was a nostalgic journey for him, the player hasn't been touched for a long time. Until now. He never understood the song before, but it reminded him what happened those years ago, before he was a 'host'. His past life, he never thought about those moments but the song reminded him of only a certain memory.