Chapter 6: Insanity

سڵاو بلۆکی، ئەوە من، ستۆن. لەوانەیە پرسیارەکەت ئەوە بێت کە بۆچی لێرەم، شتێکی هەڵە هەیە. ئەو دووانەی دوێنێ چوون ناگەڕێنەوە، بیاندۆزنەوە و ڕزگاریان بکەن. هه‌لسه‌.

————————————————————————
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Alarm[?]: Blaring*

Sprinklers showered the entire room with drops of water. Water droplets fall like rain and covers everything, everyone woken up to the alarm unsurprisingly. The alarm did sounded more different than usual, smoke was noticeable. They panicked, a fire must have started in the inside of the laboratory.

Backpack's fabric was soaked wet, it's been about two weeks since Leafy and Firey's disappearance, not much has happened after those two weeks which lasted for what felt like a month, there were not much announcements, only a good morning message which was weirdly kind of them considering the fact that they literally locked them up in a large room with nothing to do. He did noticed Stone beside him while he was sleeping which was unsettling, he didn't even noticed that he was here.

Backpack: What are yo-

Stone: [Heavy distorting*]

He was visibly traumatized and jumped slightly and fell on the floor, he sat there in horror. The distortion filled in his 'ears', he covers them up, trying his best to block out the noise, despite all of his efforts it never stopped. His voice echoed through his head, it filled his mind, he can't think straight anymore. All the others sounds were blocked off, leaving only Stone and Backpack alone in their own world.

Backpack: Stop...stop....stop....

Backpack was basically begging at this point, no matter what he did, the sound didn't stop. His grip on both of his 'ears' became stronger, he was pushing his palms to his head. Liam didn't know what to do but they started becoming more desperate by the minute, it felt as if it was breaking him.

Stone: [გამარჯობა მე ვარ სტოუნ, ვიღაც ამელიასთვის მოდის, გადაარჩინე.]

Liam: Stop...stop please....no no no no...

Backpack was getting overwhelmed, his headache was more worse than ever, he sobbed silently as the noise continued on. He couldn't take it anymore, he lashed out.

Backpack: no no no....stop.....STOP!!

The distorting noises stopped. He realized something, everyone was staring at him like he was crazy, they looked worried for him. Stone wasn't there anymore, he wasn't even there from the start, he was sitting in the far corner. He held his hands on his 'head' and curled up into a ball, he sobs were more noticeable, his memories of ONE have gotten to him again. He's insane, isn't he?